PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where to find Zelda GCN movie clips?

vegeta1215
05-05-2002, 03:08 AM
I'm looking for the Zelda GCN clip from Spaceworld 2001, but in a format other than .mov (preferably mpeg) I say this cause I can't play Quick Time on my computer, and I wanted to send a copy of the clip to my friend to see (who is also on Linux).

Anyone know where I can find this?

MottZilla
05-05-2002, 03:20 AM
Find the mov and I could convert it to mpeg. There ARE MOV to AVI/MPG convertors ya know?

The Silent Assassin
05-05-2002, 04:50 AM
I've only seen it in .mov format and Real Audio format.

Menokh
05-05-2002, 03:36 PM
Um..
You can play sorenson format .mov files on Linux.
You just need the windows version of Quicktime and the plugin for your browsers.
There is a product called Crossover Plugin that'll help you with that. There is a free demo version that has an annoying reminder window; and the full version costs 30 dollars. It's well worth it, since Apple won't make a good quicktime for Linux.

vegeta1215
05-05-2002, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Menokh
Um..
You can play sorenson format .mov files on Linux.
You just need the windows version of Quicktime and the plugin for your browsers.
There is a product called Crossover Plugin that'll help you with that. There is a free demo version that has an annoying reminder window; and the full version costs 30 dollars. It's well worth it, since Apple won't make a good quicktime for Linux.

I can't get the Windows Quick TIme, I'm running Linux only here, no dual boot for me ;)

But, I had heard there were converters or something, but if I could just find the clip in another format, it would save me some trouble

Menokh
05-05-2002, 10:09 PM
What I meant is that with Crossover Plugin for Linux you can use the Windows version of quicktime on Linux. It's what I did due to the fact that so much is in Quicktime formats. It even lets your browsers(Mozilla, Opera, Konquerer, etc) use thw windows quicktime plugin.

It'll even download it for you...

Rijuhn
05-05-2002, 11:03 PM
What Space World 2002 movies? I didn't know you can time travel, hehe. Could you tell me what other 2002 movies there are? Thanks. ;)

vegeta1215
05-06-2002, 12:28 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
What Space World 2002 movies? I didn't know you can time travel, hehe. Could you tell me what other 2002 movies there are? Thanks. ;)

Oops, tha'ts right, Space World 2002 hasn't happened yet. Hehe :D

Oh ok, I misunderstood you Menohk. I'll have to check that out, thanks ;)

skidphyzz
05-07-2002, 07:51 PM
they hav lots of gcn stuff at cube.ign.com no guarantee that it will be in mpeg but I think they have a few different choices. And even if they don't you should still go to that site if you want to find out stuff about GCN.:mega: