PDA

View Full Version : -->Post Yer Quest Ideas Here<---

Link's lawyer
05-04-2002, 09:52 PM
This is Link's Pimpin' Lawyer again, I have an idea, we could save a lot of time and effort if we all just put our quest ideas in a few posts instead of every idea in single posts. So, just put all your quest ideas in here, ok. IDEAS ONLY!!!!!! :pimp: :mega:

plith
05-04-2002, 09:59 PM
It's a quest where the demigod known as plith goes around slaughtering the most annoying newbies he has ever seen. He uses his trusty carving knife known as Butch.

Link's lawyer
05-04-2002, 10:07 PM
Damn you, Plith, you old, dumbass bastard!!!!!!!!

plith
05-04-2002, 10:08 PM
Hey hey now... keep it to quest ideas my good young attorney.

The Silent Assassin
05-04-2002, 10:13 PM
A quest where TSA kills plith to become the greatest quest maker of all time.

Raichu86
05-04-2002, 10:15 PM
Here's a good one:
All of the newbies at AGN have not yet learned how things run around here at AGN, and have joint up in a force to resurect the evil Ganon, who then goes and wreaks havoc on the forums. Link then gathers up the newbies, teaches them what they have done wrong and leads them to the path of greatness, and kicks Ganon's ass.

:D

Link's lawyer
05-04-2002, 10:16 PM
a quest about the great war of the zc gamers, starring me killing plith, oh, and thank you TSA for helping me kill Plith.

Jigglysaint
05-04-2002, 10:18 PM
Link's Laywer, please don't flame in the forum. As for quest ideas, Link Studios, which is under construction, is going to be dedicated to making quests using ideas that people have. Use the www link below my sig to find it.

How's this for a quest idea: King Tom, the ruler of a planet, Shady Oaks, has to defend earth from floating lightbulbs called Dip-dips who are hell-bent on destroying every living in the universe. The evil lord of the Dip-dips send four Generals to conquer King Tom's world and sieze the power within. Fortunatly, with his trusty Tomblade, the king goes off on a quest to destroy the evil before it's too late.

Link's lawyer
05-04-2002, 10:38 PM
I'm sorry, JigglySaint, its just that I just registered today (with great frustration 'cause all da good names were taken) and I'm already takin' crap!!!!!!

plith
05-04-2002, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
A quest where TSA kills plith to become the greatest quest maker of all time.

I can help you work on it! That way we share credit on the quest! That way I get credit towards being the TRUE greatest quest maker of all time! I'm EVIL!

LL: Blow me. I really don't care what you think. I just happen to feel cynical right now, and you're practically presenting yourself as an easy target. If C-Dawg were on right now, I'd let him tear you to shreds if he felt like it. But since he isn't, I call ribs.

Cyclone
05-04-2002, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by Link's lawyer
I'm sorry, JigglySaint, its just that I just registered today (with great frustration 'cause all da good names were taken) and I'm already takin' crap!!!!!!

Well, let's see...

Originally posted by Link's lawyer
Damn you, Plith, you old, dumbass bastard!!!!!!!!

Yup, I can understand why. Anyone else?

Cyclone

Jigglysaint
05-04-2002, 10:44 PM
Okay, both of you can the flamming please, now! As I said, take it up via PM, or make a topic in the KTC if you want to continue. The ZC forums are not the place to make enemies.

plith
05-04-2002, 10:46 PM
Say what? But I thought... we could... make enemies here... if we wanted to....

*sniffle*

Link's lawyer
05-04-2002, 10:49 PM
Ok, JigglySaint, you're right. Its just that my A.D.D. medicine makes me really emotional.:( :cry: :( :cry:

Jigglysaint
05-04-2002, 10:52 PM
Just be careful next time. Oh, and the "s" is NOT capitalised!!!!!!!