PDA

View Full Version : An overwhelming sense of joy!

Rijuhn
05-04-2002, 09:03 PM
A few minutes ago I got an overwhelming sense of joy, and it's from several factors. One, I just saw Spider Man and it was awesome. Summer is fast approaching. I've had a great weekend, and tommorow should be the best this week, YAY! I've been slowly but surely filling in the gaps in my social life, and I'm meeting new people. I'm getting a tan (I get real pale during the winter which makes me look sickly) and I tan really really well. There are 2 girls which seem to be interested in me, YAY! And I'm starting to workout again. YAY!:laughing:

All is good.

King Link
05-04-2002, 09:13 PM
Wow, sounds like everything is falling into place for you perfectly. ;)

goKi
05-04-2002, 09:14 PM
ahh... the perfect life, good on ya, keep moving forward from there.

Hermit
05-04-2002, 11:18 PM
Hmmmm almost perfect.... perfect would be... he gets both girls ;)

Drunken Tiger
05-04-2002, 11:22 PM
Good on ya!!!:thumbsup:

Good Luck on the Chics...:naughty:

The Silent Assassin
05-04-2002, 11:24 PM
Lol! Both girls. Yes, after finals...regardless on how I do...oh I am on such a high right now....summer approaching...good job...great year to look foward to next year....hell yes...very thankful...to whatever greater force...nature or religious...that created us for this good time.

Hermit
05-05-2002, 12:03 AM
I'm really happy at the moment myself as well. Almost to my 1k mark..... :clap:
10 more days to wait til contest results... You got your post count back... I got to vent a little yesterday... My woman is sittin in my lap as I scribble this...

All is well in the universe in my world ;)

ctrl-alt-delete
05-05-2002, 10:36 AM
I wish I could have a happy life...Wanna share?

Dracula
05-05-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Hermit
Hmmmm almost perfect.... perfect would be... he gets both girls ;)

no... perfect is getting THREE girls. Trust me, my three babes are worth it... :D

I'm glad everything is going ok for you

ctrl-alt-delete
05-05-2002, 01:11 PM
Do you suck there blood, Dracula? LMFAO

The Silent Assassin
05-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Two is enough...three is getting greedy there.

Hermit
05-05-2002, 06:55 PM
Yeah... three is definately a crowd... someone is going to feel left out somewhere with that one.

Off Topic: I just noticed that your AGN anniversary is on the 25th of this month as well Rijuhn. Definately a good month for you :thumbsup:

Dracula
05-05-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaMaster
Do you suck there blood, Dracula? LMFAO

duh. How do you think I got them to live with me? I suck thir blood, they suck my... let's just put it, it's a win - win situation. :D :naughty:

Rijuhn
05-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Today wasn't fun at first but it makes one hell of a story to tell. Today me and my friend got stuck in the mud, and we noticed that the rain was drawing ever closer, but thankfully it wasn't rain. Yay, almost 1k and almost my one year aniversery.

Hermit
05-06-2002, 01:32 AM
Stuck in the mud ? Would this be a car perhaps ? Or were you and your friend frollocking like pigs and wrestling in it or something, as hot babes in bikinis cheered you on and slid dollar bills down your G-String ?

Mitsukara
05-06-2002, 01:43 AM
I think Dracula was making a joke about "Brides of Dracula".

Well, for me, Summer is amazingly here... otherwise, there isn't much I can say for my situation.

Jemsee
05-06-2002, 09:35 AM
Hey, I'v said it before,

Life is a Joy! :)

Try and find just one little thing to be happy about every day, and it makes it all worth it.

Rijuhn
05-06-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Hermit
Stuck in the mud ? Would this be a car perhaps ? Or were you and your friend frollocking like pigs and wrestling in it or something, as hot babes in bikinis cheered you on and slid dollar bills down your G-String ?

Oh sorry, I was so sleepy I forgot to mention it was my friend's Explorer. Everythings fine now, except the many cuts I have on my feet, and the 10 or so splinters on my body.

10 posts til 1k