PDA

View Full Version : Spiderman movie

Goat
05-04-2002, 07:59 PM
Me, desperado, and one of our buddies saw spiderman this afternoon. It was so fucking awesome. It was like wow that was cool, and wow, that was even fuckin cooler, and OMG that wasnt very cool, but wait, that was awesome. I would recommend that each and everyone of you go see it.

Masamune
05-04-2002, 08:01 PM
i'm going to see it tomorrow.

Beldaran
05-04-2002, 08:12 PM
I posted yesterday that I saw the first avaliable showing in our town. Goat is correct. IT ROCKED MY ASS BEYOND COMPREHENSION!

What a kick ass movie. I'm definately going to buy the DVD. I LOVED IT!

I totally recommend it.

goKi
05-04-2002, 08:25 PM
comes out next month in australia, but ive heard its awesome!

Rijuhn
05-04-2002, 08:31 PM
This movie kicks ass. I just saw it not 2 hours ago. It wasn't corny or predictable beyond the happy ending. And did anyone else see the trailer for the new Incredible Hulk movie?

MottZilla
05-04-2002, 09:03 PM
I'm looking to download it, as that's probably the only way i'll get to see it. =\

Beldaran
05-04-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
And did anyone else see the trailer for the new Incredible Hulk movie?

OH MY GOD are you serious!!!!!!!!????? SWEET! My and my best friend, with whom I just saw Spiderman were talking on the way out of the theater how much we would like to see a hulk movie. And they're making one! RAD!!!!!!!!!! LIFE IS SO RAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xyvol
05-04-2002, 09:40 PM
I heard on the radio the other weekend while we were in San Francisco that they were currently filming a scene at the Embarcadero. But we didn't go to watch.

Kirov Airship
05-04-2002, 09:50 PM
I saw Spiderman yesterday evening. It was so freakin' awesome. The action was great, the story was perfect, and Kirsten Dunst was so freakin' hot. The only drawbacks were the obviouse overuse of the CG effects and the lack of the patented Spidey one-liners. I'd have to say that this is the best super-hero/comic book movies ever.

The Silent Assassin
05-04-2002, 10:29 PM
I saw it, and must say it is impressive. I'll say overall it was better than X-Men...but I still think Wolverine is the coolest superhero on screen..

Drunken Tiger
05-04-2002, 10:34 PM
It doesnt come out unitl June 6 here so ill have to wait....:(

But thats one movie i will definately be seeing..:D

Goat
05-04-2002, 11:41 PM
IMO Spawn was the best superhero movie ever and the best superhero ever, but that is of course still IMO. The Hulk movie does indeed look bad ass. They are also making a Daredevil movie starrung Ben Afflec and I've heard about a Silver Surfer movie in the works.

Link 101
05-05-2002, 10:21 AM
I want to go see that movie so bad! My Papa is going to take me and my brother.

ska8terkid192
05-05-2002, 12:03 PM
it was a hella tight movie i went to go see it at the metreon in san francisco, for my friends birthday.
kirsten dunst is so hoooooottttttttt!!!! nice ass!:drool: :blah:

ctrl-alt-delete
05-05-2002, 01:39 PM
Man, these threads are driving me crazy! I can't go see it until Friday, but at least I don't have to wait until next month...I am so excited!