PDA

View Full Version : The Worst Computer Virus Ever!

Smokin' D. Grass
05-03-2002, 11:44 AM
"Deadly Canadian Virus"
NEW VIRUS WARNING
If you receive an E-mail with a subject line of "Bad Times", delete it immediatley WITHOUT reading it. This is the most dangerous E-mail virus yet.

It will rewrite your hard drive. Not only that, but it will scramble any disks that are even close to your computer. It will recalibrate your refrigerators coolness setting so all your ice cream melts and your milk curdles. It will demagnetize the strips on all your credit cards, reprogram your ATM access code, screw up the tracking on your VCR, and use sub-space field harmonics to scratch any CDs you try to play.

It will give your Ex your new phone number. It will mix anti-freeze into your fish tank. It will drink all of your beer, and leave its dirty socks on the coffee table when company comes over. It will hide your car keys when you are late for work, and interfere with with your radio so that you only hear static while stuck in traffic.

It will replace your shampoo with Nair, and your Nair with Rogaine, all while dating your significant other behind your back, and billing their hotel rendezvous to your Visa Card.

"Bad Times" will give you Dutch Elm Disease. It will leave the toilet seat up and the hair dryer plugged in dangerously close to a full bath tub.

It will not only remove the forbidden tags from your mattresses and pillows, it will also refill your skim milk with whole milk. It is insidious and subtle. It is dangeous and terrifying to behold. It is also a rather interesting shade of mauve.:smoking:

Raichu86
05-03-2002, 11:56 AM
You can't be serious... Will it even erase your hard disk? :sweat:

Smokin' D. Grass
05-03-2002, 12:00 PM
Yes, even the hard disk.:smoking:

ctrl-alt-delete
05-03-2002, 12:35 PM
OhmiGod! ::Runs Norton Antivirus:: I must have it!!!!! My fish died the other day!!!!!!! Damn these people who are so evil to make a virus like this!!!!!!

Rijuhn
05-03-2002, 01:43 PM
This is so lame it isn't even worth 2 lines of my itellegence. Don't trick me again >:(

GuitarmanTim
05-03-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
This is so lame it isn't even worth 2 lines of my itellegence. Don't trick me again >:(

word:pimp:

VGWarrior
05-03-2002, 04:34 PM
Sorry, but April Fools joke has been over for over a month.

This seems more like spam to me.

The Silent Assassin
05-03-2002, 04:35 PM
Well, at least he tried to be funny...

Jemsee
05-03-2002, 05:07 PM
It must be real.
My daughters fish died just today, and where did she keep the tank?
Right next to the PC.
Poor little guy, And his name wasn't even Dutch Elm.

Dart Zaidyer
05-03-2002, 05:11 PM
Don't forget: This virus also goes to your Forums and DELETES ALL YOUR POSTS!! Quick, forward this message to all your friends and hope you don't get put on Ignore! We must spread the word!

rofl

VicViper
05-03-2002, 07:18 PM
Hey, don't make fun of canadians! They give us great things such as hockey, the most brutal sport out there.

Masamune
05-03-2002, 09:29 PM
not football. and thats the funnest. yes funnest.

ctrl-alt-delete
05-03-2002, 09:57 PM
Damn. TSA must have this virus too!

Elemental Knight
05-04-2002, 10:24 AM
I thought Rugby was the most dangerous. Eh.

Also, this comp's so infected that virus would probably run away scared. Lesse, I've got the "Telemarketing Evangelist" virus, the "64DD" worm and about 13 trojans... I don't even know where those came from... Seriously, they're not mine!

Verbatim
05-04-2002, 11:24 AM
Personally, I think the most dangerous sport is probably real cage fighting...where one of the contestants leaves the cage dead. So you can forget about wossie sports like hockey and rugby.

Personally, I don't take much stock in seeing people tear eachother to bits...or even attempt to beat eachother up through massive layers of padding.