PDA

View Full Version : for all those that they believe in GOD (or not)

christiankhs
05-02-2002, 05:25 PM
http://www.tlig.org/msg/messl.html

i find this site casually and now i see GOD much close

:saint: the time has come !!

if you dont like it just dont offendd....

and if you like it ..... good !

Jigglysaint
05-02-2002, 05:51 PM
Hmmm, interesting. Exactly what sor of page is this? I see some very..different things here that I don't quite understand. I might need some time to get it all.

Edit: Just to remind you that advertising for a website is not allowed, but you knew that, right? BTW, I'm not saying you are advertising.

christiankhs
05-02-2002, 06:04 PM
well no is not an advertising . is like .. im showing you that article ..... that messages GOD sent us .... keep reading the messages ... i gonna edit the post and show only the messages (not the page)

Daarkseid
05-02-2002, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
Hmmm, interesting. Exactly what sor of page is this? I see some very..different things here that I don't quite understand. I might need some time to get it all.

Edit: Just to remind you that advertising for a website is not allowed, but you knew that, right? BTW, I'm not saying you are advertising.

Unless he can somehow be proven to be deeply affiliated with this site, he's not exactly advertising... alot of us link to websites to show people things, but we aren't exactly considered as advertising those places.

Jigglysaint
05-02-2002, 07:05 PM
In that case, let me show you guys the things that helped me get closer to God as well. LDS (http://www.lds.org)

King Link
05-02-2002, 07:22 PM
My family is traditionally Christian and believe in God. We've always been to close to our religion and attend church.

Jigglysaint
05-02-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by King Link
My family is traditionally Christian and believe in God. We've always been to close to our religion and attend church.

That wonderful. I wish my family was more religious, but at least my brother is going to church.

christiankhs
05-02-2002, 07:33 PM
im not a super religius guy ... but this messages are DIRECTLY from JESUS.- GOD (CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT ! ) and in there he ask for someone to show this messages to all people its like a revelation¨¨ !! ! -... in there GOD talks about heaven ..hell.. humans... his feellings ,etc ....

Jigglysaint
05-02-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by christiankhs
im not a super religius guy ... but this messages are DIRECTLY from JESUS.- GOD (CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT ! ) and in there he ask for someone to show this messages to all people its like a revelation¨¨ !! ! -... in there GOD talks about heaven ..hell.. humans... his feellings ,etc ....

You mean like a prophet, right? I believe in the living prophets and apostles which are on the earth today. I believe that Christ personally directs His Church though revelation, and that the holy priesthood, after that or Melchizedek, the High Priest, is on the earth today, never again to be taken away untill the Second Comming.

The Silent Assassin
05-02-2002, 08:56 PM
Hmm...interesting site. Well, I don't totally believe in God, but nevertheless, I am open to anything.

Pryme8
05-02-2002, 10:33 PM
Wow... its good to see taht people still follow me...