PDA

View Full Version : quest remake of 1st

Rose
05-02-2002, 05:25 PM
im doing a 1st quest remake using Z3 tiles from snes its about 50% done tell me what you think and maybe some ideas because im gonna change alittle bit of stuff but it will still be the same and better

MottZilla
05-02-2002, 05:26 PM
Can you post some screenshots?

Rose
05-02-2002, 05:30 PM
im not sure how to put them up on here but the quest looks great i wish i knew how plus i can't becuase the quest file is at my house and im at my friends house so even if i could i can't
i can say there are alot of mountains sides and everything looks cool....

Simmen Stenil
05-02-2002, 05:36 PM
Sounds awsome! I'd like to play some of that. Would there be anything new, or would it just be the normal quest? Ok, about the pictures.. When you get back to your house, post the file on a site, then go like this... [ img ]http://yourfilename[ /img ] . Just don't have any spaces between the bracket and the img.

Simmen Stenil

Rose
05-02-2002, 05:43 PM
oh its new but i can't destroy the way it looks or it won't be a remake of the 1st quest but it does look great i have played it and it doesn't bore me like the 1st quest on nes plus the items have modified by me some of the items are from lufia 2 and the slimes are also the begining is a little different also the path to go up is blocked and you can only go left and right the dungeons have been modified also the stuff that was in dungeon 1 has been changed big time now it looks kinda cool i made some parts where it looks like light is shining in and leaves a shadow of the object its hard to explain but its cool

mostly i need testers but im not good at sending things so i'll submit it at the quest database as a demo

The Silent Assassin
05-02-2002, 05:47 PM
You don't use punctuation...do you?

Rose
05-02-2002, 05:52 PM
sorry assassin just got caught up in this..