PDA

View Full Version : 4 day weekend!!

obi
05-02-2002, 03:06 AM
Yay! tomorrow we have a day off, then saturday and sunday and then we have monday off!

Woohoo! four day weekend!

What to do?

Well I have 3 options - ZC
- Games
- Revision

Any other sugestions?

richeva
05-02-2002, 03:09 AM
Yeah, obi, I never revise, I cant do Zquest, and ive completed all my games.

I know what im going to do. Ill sleep over Add's house. 'Into the mouth of hell!

CH@O$
05-02-2002, 03:11 AM
hey its not that bad, if u want to stay at yours with your brother then you do that

richeva
05-02-2002, 03:13 AM
Good point add. Well. thats settled. Obi, you'll be alone as usual!!!!!

Mitsukara
05-02-2002, 03:15 AM
You should spend some of it having your name changed from 'Obi' to 'ORBS, WARRIORS restorethepowerofthe'.

obi
05-02-2002, 03:16 AM
'ORBS-WARRIORS restorethepowerofthe'

I'm sorry, I don't understand-:confuse2:

\Sounds cool though.:D

Beldaran
05-02-2002, 03:34 AM
What do you mean by revision?

Mitsukara
05-02-2002, 03:47 AM
But, see, then your name would be "WARRIORS revivethepowerofthe ORBS!" Or, better yet, if law permits, you could have several names and call yourself "WARRIORS revive the power of the ORBS!". Now, in Military usage, Starfleet usage, Japanese usage, and Bajoran usage, the last name (or family name) comes first. This would make your name be "ORBS, Warriors revive the power of the". Since ORBS is so similar to (but so much cooler than) Obi, it would make your name even cooler but not be paricularly different.

obi
05-02-2002, 05:53 AM
But, see, then your name would be "WARRIORS revivethepowerofthe ORBS!" Or, better yet, if law permits, you could have several names and call yourself "WARRIORS revive the power of the ORBS!". Now, in Military usage, Starfleet usage, Japanese usage, and Bajoran usage, the last name (or family name) comes first. This would make your name be "ORBS, Warriors revive the power of the". Since ORBS is so similar to (but so much cooler than) Obi, it would make your name even cooler but not be paricularly different.
Sounds intrigueing But I think I will stick with my 5 names -
- Ikbal
- Iqbal
- Ekbal
- Eqbal
- OBI

Khan.

Yes, my fisrt name has 4 spellings...

What do you mean by revision?

I mean reading through my school books, for my GCSE's.

GuitarmanTim
05-02-2002, 06:04 AM
you could go out and kick some people in the street then run away, that always clears my mind nicely :) or just go to your girlfriend (if you don't have one go chat with people u don't know yet on aim or something, that's how I got my girlfriend ;))