PDA

View Full Version : *arm pump* i kick ass!

Pryme8
05-01-2002, 09:36 PM
HELLY YES!!!! I BEAT HALO IN UNDER 6 HOURS ON THE SECOND DAY OF OWNING THE SYSTEM AND ON HARD DIFFACULTY ( i couldent mess with legandary) I SO KICK ASS!!! I LOVE THESE HANDS!!! there soo good at whatt hey do!

hey wait... damn this is actualy gay... I only got one game left to play and thats Azurik and its starting to piss me off... ohh well time to beat the game my dad even said looks like zelda with a upgrade...

Toolie
05-01-2002, 09:38 PM
Halo on Legendary.... I heard that the ending sequence is a bit different with it... keep me posted if you do it :)

Pryme8
05-01-2002, 09:40 PM
I tryed it... gto the the 3rd lvl and got my dick handed to me on a plate with a apple in the hole and little green lettice around it... then they shot that...

Edit* Any one beat HAlo on legendary?

Dirk the Daring
05-02-2002, 08:59 AM
I am sure this topic is about halo, but after reading it, all I remember is "pump ass hard kick ass love hands good at what they do damn gay piss me beat my dad dick handed me hole shot".

Dracula
05-02-2002, 07:16 PM
hmmm... cool. I always thought the controlls were hard on Halo (probably the controller) but it's a good game. Nice job, thogh. Reminds me of the time I decided to take my memory cart out of my N64 and play Castlevania64 straight in one day... well, two hours later... I beat it without dying.

Oh, and on my... personal opinion... Am I the only one who finds Dirk the Daring's sig... disturbing? :odd:

Daarkseid
05-02-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Dracula

Oh, and on my... personal opinion... Am I the only one who finds Dirk the Daring's sig... disturbing? :odd:

Yes, but its also funny as hell.

Saffith
05-02-2002, 07:29 PM
At least Ouchy doesn't shoot fire from his crotch...

Dracula
05-02-2002, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Saffith
At least Ouchy doesn't shoot fire from his crotch...

...true, but I wasn't looking at him sexually, I'm just scared of that whip.

The Silent Assassin
05-02-2002, 09:47 PM
My friend is on the final level of Halo on Legendary. I'll let you know what happens if he beats it.

Pryme8
05-02-2002, 10:20 PM
Yha i just tryed... i gto to the Cryo room and once agian my dick got disloged...