PDA

View Full Version : I'm willing to make love to concrete...

Cronic
05-01-2002, 02:56 PM
Ever set your sights on a goal with such sheer determination only to get absolutly nowhere? To reach an obstacle that it's as if you are litterally making love to concrete?

I feel this way quite often actually... but it's not really a bad thing I don't think. I mean if determination is good does it really matter if it actually get's you anywhere?

Daarkseid
05-01-2002, 03:00 PM
Not me. I'm only willing to do stuff if its like making love to a quadriplegic blind/deaf/mute woman and then being allowed to leave her tied to the tree.

Rijuhn
05-01-2002, 03:12 PM
Uh, I don't really know what you mean by that Daarkseid, but anyway. When I attempt to do something and fail, I feel like shit, and want to destroy something. I like the satisfaction of doing stuff, instead of idling in my room, but it would suck to get no where. I would stop doing stuff if it lead me to no where, but it's like a paradox or something, and my heads hurting now. So I'll stop and let GtG post a 3 page reply about his theory of nothing, and all that stuff he tells so well.

Jemsee
05-01-2002, 03:27 PM
Expectation postponed can make the heart sick.
But it is also said that the journey is the best part.
If one has made a wholesoled effert at somthing and failure is still the result, I belive that one can still be proud of his/her attempt.
Who knows, maybe some day the concreat will love you back.

Hermit
05-01-2002, 03:36 PM
Determintation is a good thing. It gets you and keeps you in the mindset to accomplish your goal. I don't think it matters about how the "journey" goes. If it doesn't produce results, it doesn't mean anything in the end.

mrz84
05-01-2002, 03:41 PM
whenever i fail at something, whether it be real-life or a game, i play rouge squardon or starcraft for a while and blow-stuff up until im satisfied that i blew up enough stuff.:kawaii:

PrfectGREG
05-01-2002, 04:39 PM
for some odd reason I was expecting Mr.Z84's post to say:

I'm willing to make love to cheese.

Dragon Omega
05-01-2002, 11:51 PM
No, he has his sights set on higher goals. Making love to zerglings...:mischief: