cave2
divewarp
pit
stairs
swim warp

also:
no fly zone
overhead
undefined (hehe...why is this one ever there??)

or could anyone tell me where to go to find my answer

thaaaaaanks

sirK

Cloral
05-01-2002, 03:24 AM
ZC Tutorial is the best place to find what information you need. After that, this is the next best right here. Anyway:

Passageway: One of those passageways you find in the dungeons in the original LoZ.
Entrance/Exit: Use this whenever you make an entrance or exit from one place to another. Basically, use this whenever Link changes environments.
Scrolling Warp: Use this in conjunction with side warps to create seamless transitions from one place to another.
Instant Warp: This is like entrance/exit, but it should only be used when warping within a single dmap. All the variations just change the visual effects of the warp.

Sirklawd
05-01-2002, 10:17 AM
thanks, out of the rest i only rreeeally like to know the difference between cave, cave2, stairs and pit are

Immortal Warrior
05-01-2002, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I've never known what a Cave2 is.... Any one care to fill me in?

JayeM
05-01-2002, 11:27 AM
With the cave combo, Link appears to be going down into the cave. With cave 2, he appears to be going up or straight in. Stairs, like walking downstairs. The pit combo takes him to the screen you put under tile warp, but instead of going to wherever you put the blue square, he will be at the same x/y coordinates on the screen that he was on the previous screen. Swimwarp, if Link swims over that spot, he warps, but with divewarp he has to dive (A button I think).

No fly zone: flying enemies can't fly over these combos. Overhead, Link appears to walk under these (don't use overhead combos with layering though). Undefined isn't implemented yet.

No warp: Link appears to go down the stairs or whatever, but instead of warping he reappears at the top of the stairway.

Sirklawd
05-01-2002, 01:35 PM
sweeeeeeet, thanks jayem - hehe undefined is undefined.... i assumed but then thought there has to be a point....