PDA

View Full Version : Lmfao! Excuuuuuuse Me, Princess!

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 06:20 PM
My gf was acting up today, and was threatening to "not talk to me" if I didn't say sorry...here is our "convo":

******: I am goign to cry
SolidTSASnake: no you aren't.
******: you hurt my feelins
SolidTSASnake: no i didn't.
******: YES!! YOU DID
******: but...
******: if your sorry
******: i can make an acception
SolidTSASnake: I have to be sorry!!!!
SolidTSASnake: I have only one thing to say...
SolidTSASnake: EXCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSE ME, PRINCESS
******: =-O
******: jerk!

PrfectGREG
04-30-2002, 06:21 PM
lol If I was your g/f and you said a cheezy line from an 80's cartoon based on a video game, I would dump you....:rolleyes:

Mander
04-30-2002, 06:23 PM
And you said that because....... oh I know you want her to be an ex-girlfriend.

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 06:33 PM
She was only playing around, and I eventually said sorry. She then said it was all good...

I then slyly added "This always happens..."

mrz84
04-30-2002, 06:54 PM
and they say video games have no application to real life. :kawaii:

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 06:56 PM
Hey, I routinely bomb walls in my house looking for secret rooms, have my pets fight each other to gain experience and evolve, and my recent defense against my 45 speeding tickets was "RUNNING FROM THE COPS WAS THE WHOLE POINT!"

MasterSwordUltima
04-30-2002, 07:59 PM
You are not alone TSA. For I bomb random walls all the time! It's better than bingo!

Paradox
04-30-2002, 08:18 PM
computer/video games are a necessary part of daily life. without them, you don't know what to do in many situations... well actually it would be better if you hadn't played Need for Speed III: Hot Pursuit especially if the cops were right behind you...:rolleyes:

plith
04-30-2002, 08:26 PM
Simpson's Road Rage has taught me that I can crash a car into all sorts of things and not only will I not get pulled over, I'll get payed a lot of money and not be hurt at all.

Dracula
04-30-2002, 09:40 PM
LOL... I always say quotes from video games to some friends... of course, it's not cool to say to a girlfriend "DIE, MONSTER!!! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!!!" Major turn off...

Brasel
04-30-2002, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Dracula
LOL... I always say quotes from video games to some friends... of course, it's not cool to say to a girlfriend "DIE, MONSTER!!! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD!!!" Major turn off...

HAHAHA!

That has to be the stupidest line in that whole game...or even in video gaming in general.

mrz84
04-30-2002, 10:33 PM
ive seen worse. i cant remember right now though. :kawaii: