PDA

View Full Version : Help

Nfinity
04-30-2002, 09:12 AM
Ok guys first hello second my question.

I have downloaded version 190 seeing this is the more stable one and installed it properly afterwards i went to zelda made sure everything was checked and enabled but the sound is gone.

When i enter a game there is no sound and no music what so ever and i stumbled in to a problem while switching from bombs to the boomerang it didn't want to switch so can someone help me.

--
Nfinity
(ps i cant get the editor to work either after opening Zquest the screen goes black and then goes back to windows i have WIN2k)

K-Teclis
04-30-2002, 09:18 AM
With that no sound prob, try to fix it with agsetup.exe...
Maybe that can help!

Nfinity
04-30-2002, 09:20 AM
agsetup has the same problem as the editor it gives a black screen than goes back to windows

---
Nfinity

C-Dawg
04-30-2002, 09:55 AM
Did you calibrate your RAM before you tried to run Zquest? Probably not. Heres what you do. Remember that RAM is short for Random Acts of Murder. It has this nickname because human blood is the perfect consistency to transmit electricity. RAM chips all come with a smallish amount of donated plasma that carries the electric signal. Open up your computer. See those little patterns and grooves on the surface of the chip? Those are canals for the blood. Now, what can happen sometimes during the normal operation of windows is that some of the blood in the chip gets out through "Memory Leaks" and the chip stops being able to conduct electricity as well as it once could. This can lead to errors when trying to load new programs that the chip isnt familiar with. Think about it- if you're meeting someone new for the first time, and you've lost most of your blood, how effective will you be?

Now, you can do what the industry wants and buy a NEW ram chip, or you can just refresh the one you have. You're going to want to find the main blood resevior in the chip- it's a large rectangular structure colored blue and white soldered to the chip through four or five metal tubes. Carefully cut this open with an exacto-knife. Oh, wait, before you do this, get about five drops of human blood together. The blood of a virgin is best- the better mix of hormones make the blood more conductive. Drip the blood into the blood resevior and seal it with a small piece of duct tape. Now plug it back into your computer and let it go!

Hope this helps,

-C

DarkFlameWolf
04-30-2002, 09:58 AM
that was the most digusting piece of bullshit that I've ever read C-dork. :odd:

Nfinity
04-30-2002, 09:59 AM
??? :confused: ???

anybody with an adult reply wich can help me please ??

---
Nfinity

JayeM
04-30-2002, 10:47 AM
Lol, C-Dawg! That was hilarious but don't confuse the newcomers please.

Nfinity, there's a problem with Zelda Classic and Win2K, I'm afraid you won't be able to run the editor on it at all. The new Windows port supports Win2K.

Nfinity
04-30-2002, 10:49 AM
good and i cant ask when that comes out so until that im screwed ok good to now

---
Nfinity

DarkFlameWolf
04-30-2002, 10:51 AM
well there is a windows 'zelda player' out, but not a public windows 'zelda maker' out.

JayeM
04-30-2002, 10:55 AM
Yes, go to this thread (http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55181) to get the player.