PDA

View Full Version : WOw, I see coloured names

obi
04-30-2002, 03:17 AM
Wow, Just a minute ago, shadowblazers name was yellow, now I see it is green!

Well, I guess it is safe to say that shadowblazer has reimplemnted the coloured name hack!:D

Way to go!

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 03:37 AM
Goes to check...YES! THEY ARE! SWWWWWEEEEEEET!

Drunken Tiger
04-30-2002, 03:40 AM
I guess everything is back to normal now...:D

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 03:41 AM
No...he's tinkering with them.

Dragon Omega
04-30-2002, 03:41 AM
Well, AGN is coming back to it's former glory piece by piece...:mischief:

inori
04-30-2002, 03:45 AM
Ooh, pretty. I see foxy in cyan (which means that now hosted forum mods have different color than mods, which I don't think was true when we last had this hack). Woohoo, the last time this hack worked, my name was still blue... :kawaii: Now I'm in green.

Shadowblazer's back to his orange, so they seem to be set up right...

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 03:48 AM
Admins should be Red
Senior Mods should be Blue
Mods should be Green
Hosted Forum Mods should be Orange
Members should be Yellow/White/Black (whichever works best for whichever theme).

SB...the colors look weird or aren't good for Rose Restriction or Final Fantasy.

Shadowblazer
04-30-2002, 03:59 AM
Yep, just finished putting all the code into place and some colors for a few styles.

The basic setup should be:

Owner = Red
Admin = Orange
Senior Mod = Yellow
Mod = Green
Hosted Mod = Cyan/Blue

This is true for most of the styles, though a few are kinda ugly. Sorry, I just code 'em I don't do aesthetics ;) Rose Restriction is just using different shades of red (it actually starts red and gradually fades to white, but I didn't realize that Rose Restriction's default text was actually grey in the who's online) and Final Fantasy just plain doesn't have any colors because I didn't know what to do with it. I'll leave the actual color tweaking to somebody who's better at making things pretty...

Hermit
04-30-2002, 03:59 AM
They look kinda purty with the Summertime theme ;)

Drunken Tiger
04-30-2002, 04:03 AM
Is it just me or do they change color???:odd:

AlexMax
04-30-2002, 07:11 AM
In color...*giggle*

Well, glad to see that this got worked out...

Jemsee
04-30-2002, 08:11 AM
Perrdy.
This AGN overhaul is shaping up vary nice.
I had been using an old link to the front page where the news items were and then linking to the boards from there.
then it stoped working,got some 404 error thing, had to link straight to the boards.
Messing around yesterday I took out all but www.armageddongames.com/ and got to the new one.
Proves I'm still a noob I guess.

Darunia
04-30-2002, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by DrUnKeN TiGeR
Is it just me or do they change color???:odd:

I guess SB is testing colours for see which is better. MP has to use different colours that RR, CB, HF, FF and ST ;)

(LOL, eight sigles in the same post! BTW, nine now!)

obi
04-30-2002, 09:49 AM
Well, I hope SB can somehow get a chat forum added, where mebers can chat as well as post, or even a scratch boadr where you can make your own pics...
EDIT
Hmmm, when will the main page style be added to the selectable ones?

War Lord
04-30-2002, 10:16 AM
We already have a chat, and have had one for over a year now.
Why not check out the main page eh?

Dark Jim
04-30-2002, 10:41 AM
Lol, some people don't even know there is a main website. :rolleyes:

Btw Warlord did you get my email? The email was sent using the "Become an affiliate" page on the main site so I'm not sure if you got it.

vegeta1215
04-30-2002, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by War Lord
We already have a chat, and have had one for over a year now.
Why not check out the main page eh?

Looks nice, especially the history part. One minor detail...February 2000 is set to come after October 2000. Hehe.

Also, it'd be cool to include when ZC 1.84 was released (being the last installment PM released), and when it was uploaded to CNET's download.com, and when it hit 1 million downloads! That's worth mentioning I think.

VEL
04-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Oooooooooooooh pretty colors!:drool: I was wondering when the colors would come back, I missed them.

DarkDragoonX
04-30-2002, 12:35 PM
Oh, good! The colors ARE back! For a second there, I thought maybe it was time to lay off the Colombian coffee.

Get it? Colobmian coffee? Hahahahahaha! :laughing:

The Silent Assassin
04-30-2002, 01:08 PM
Yeah, I noticed the date mix-up on the history page as well.