PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY BEAT AGES!!!! (but still missing some stuff.)

DarkFlameWolf
04-29-2002, 08:57 PM
Still haven't found the wand in level 8 nor have I bought the magic book. Other than that, I think I've found everything.
Now about level 9, can I say something to you Petoe?
YOU COLD HEARTLESS BASTARD!!!!! :mad:
That was pure evil, plain and simple. Just when you think you're done and my heart is done going 'pitter patter', you slam me with one of the hardest fights in the game at the VERY tail end with no potions left (since I used them getting through the tower!), that was pure evil! EVIL I TELL YOU!!!!! Too many friggin statues!
But geez, finally beat that mother...
And I must say..... I'm stealing your idea for my quest! :D :laughing:

Petoe
04-30-2002, 05:52 PM
Thank you for calling me cold heartless bastard, but it´s wonderful to know that more than 2 persons has finished this quest now.:)

The "secret shop" that you haven´t found again is in the present time as you might remember, but to get there you must go to the past and find a time portal from the bush maze south and west from the Hyrule castle.
To find the wand, (WHEN ENTERED THE LEVEL 8) go 3 times up, 2 times right and once down. Use the stairway and when you are back up, go up, right twice and 1 screen to down. It seems to be a dead end, but you have to bomb the floor on the left side of the room and a stairway appears. I hope that helps.

DarkFlameWolf
04-30-2002, 09:06 PM
well thanks, found everything and I won't play this quest again for one reason only: THE FINAL AREA! BLARG! >_<