PDA

View Full Version : Going to Europe this summer

Brasel
04-29-2002, 03:33 PM
Since my dad works in London, and comes home every weekend, he's built up a whole lot of frequent flyer miles...I get to go anywhere in the US or Europe this Summer that I want to, I just have to say the word...

So where should I go? :kawaii:

Daarkseid
04-29-2002, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
Since my dad works in London, and comes home every weekend, he's built up a whole lot of frequent flyer miles...I get to go anywhere in the US or Europe this Summer that I want to, I just have to say the word...

So where should I go? :kawaii:

Italy or Greece. Though if you decide to go to Greece, see if you can't take tours of the Aegean, particularly the islands. I hear they're VERY nice.

mrz84
04-29-2002, 03:39 PM
i ehar stone henge(or whatever) is nice this time of year. :kawaii:

Darunia
04-29-2002, 03:47 PM
Can I say Spain? :D

Jemsee
04-29-2002, 03:52 PM
My daughter went last summer to Paris, Rome, London.
It was a class trip and everything was scheduled.
She said that it would have been nice to spend more time in London. Out of the three she liked that the best.
I too would pick England to viset if I had the chance.
What is your heritage? Maybe going somewhere where your ancesters came from would be interesting.

Catalyst333
04-29-2002, 11:58 PM
London is cool....
so is Germany..most people under 30 speak english too.
I would want to go to Japan though...

Catalyst

Xyvol
05-01-2002, 03:35 AM
A friend of mine went to Europe last summer for several months. She had a lot to say about it, but I find this the most interesting:

I left from Barcelona by bus to a little country named Andorra. I challenge you to find it on a map. I Had never herd of it before, so I thought I would check it out. It will be one of the strangest parts of the trip I think. Imagine 42st New York, now take the whole street, divide into thirds and lay them in a row. Now place the three streets in the middle of the northern california Sierra Nevada, now make it it's own country. Congratulations, you have Andorra.

She even sent me a post card from there. I think she said they're so small, they use another country's currency.

Darunia
05-01-2002, 05:30 AM
Yes, Andorra is one of the 6 smallest Europe countries, is between Spain and France

BTW, Barcelona is from Spain! :D