PDA

View Full Version : Ground Zero again!

Masamune
04-29-2002, 02:57 PM
i was thinking of a hosted forum for online gaming. people could arrange games with other AGN members and make clans and stuff. if you think this is a good idea please vote YES! otherwise vote NO MASAMUNE!! THAT IDEA SUCKS!!!

jman2050
04-29-2002, 03:14 PM
Yeah, we tried that once. It was a good idea in theory, but in a matter of weeks there was almost nil traffic (only about 5-10 posts a week) so it was taken out.

Mak-X
04-29-2002, 03:23 PM
The problem is it wouldn't be of much use because there's not a lot of people that all have the same games. I couldn't get enough interest for a Starcraft night a few weeks ago (though it was posted in GD). I don't think there's enough demand of it that couldn't be done in GGD right now.

Paradox
04-29-2002, 03:57 PM
that is true.. not everyone has the same games. and almost certainly people can't arrange a game on a forum since people who have the game may not be on at that time...

The Savior
04-30-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by jman2050
Yeah, we tried that once. It was a good idea in theory, but in a matter of weeks there was almost nil traffic (only about 5-10 posts a week) so it was taken out.

You mean like AGNC? Or GED? Web D? Galaga? :laughing:

The Silent Assassin
05-03-2002, 04:17 AM
Kind of like AGN Chronicles. Yeah, it would be a good thing if AGN released a MMORPG or FPS online...and it would be a meeting place for us to schedule events.