PDA

View Full Version : Senior Exit Project

Glitch
04-29-2002, 02:24 PM
anyone want to see what I've been working on in lab?

http://webtunes.50megs.com
Best viewed in 1024 x 768 resolution

no information is really plugged in, just thought I would post it and see what everyone thinks of the design and layout :D

BTW: ignore the gay ass banner at the top and the annoying pop-ups.

War Lord
04-29-2002, 02:35 PM
Runtime errors out the ass.
When the page loads and especially when you run the mouse over the menu, which has to be directly related to your java for the mouseover stuff.

The title image doesn't look as good as it could since it just cuts off on the sides and such.

Lose the frames as well, tables achieve the same and look nicer, work better, and are better suited for different resolutions.

Change your margins to 0 too, that way the menu images align directly onto the side of the screen instead of having that gap in there.

Chris Miller
04-29-2002, 08:15 PM
Keep at it, man. :)
Try to fix the code, too.

Glitch
04-30-2002, 09:26 AM
50 megs must fuck with the code or something. The links have a roll over (a music note appears behind them when you put your cursor over it). It also messed with the top frame (made it smaller and cut part of the image off). Maybe War Lord would be nice to upload it when I get it finished :D

moocow
04-30-2002, 12:58 PM
Glitch Glitch Glitch.... look at you... trying to use War Lord like that...

He only likes to be used for kinky anal sex, okay? If that's the case, use him all you want ;)

I'm just kidding. I saw it in lab yesterday, and it looks nice. Didn't know you uploaded it though... unless you told me and I wasn't paying any attention to you... :)

Glitch
04-30-2002, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by moocow
Glitch Glitch Glitch.... look at you... trying to use War Lord like that...

He only likes to be used for kinky anal sex, okay? If that's the case, use him all you want ;)

I'm just kidding. I saw it in lab yesterday, and it looks nice. Didn't know you uploaded it though... unless you told me and I wasn't paying any attention to you... :)

Nope I failed to mention I uploaded it onto the net. Anal sex eh?:drool: