PDA

View Full Version : Zelda: Ages from Petoe, yet another question *whines*

DarkFlameWolf
04-29-2002, 10:18 AM
Where is the magic/master sword? (either one would work) Or the Wand? And man, that Magic Book is just TOO damn expensive, last time I found the shop for it. Now I don't know where the shop for it is since I lost track of it weeks ago. Suggestions? Anyway, I have the mirror shield and red ring now, so I'm in better shape!
On top of that, I'm stuck in level 8. I've explored pretty much all of the left side except for the lower right part of the left side. I've explored the lower part of the right side of level 8. And all of the top. But have yet to get into the rooms just south and southwest of the cross in the center and just east of the cross in the northern section of the east portion of level 8. Have yet to find the item in this dungeon, any help?
Also, in the txt file: Heart Container 3: In the northern part of Hyrule, at the right side of a waterfall, burn a tree....
well that's all fine and dandy, but..I've been searching for a couple hours now. Where the HELL is this waterfall?!?

C-Dawg
04-29-2002, 11:05 AM
New avatar, huh?

ooooh yea, DRINK that stuff, bitch. Drink it all down....

-C

Raichu86
04-29-2002, 11:36 AM
Now is that very nice, C-Dawg? :sweat:

Back on topic, I never played the quest. But shouldn't there be some options for the poll that relate to it being too easy? :laughing:

DarkFlameWolf
04-29-2002, 12:47 PM
-_-
thanks for the informative responses, I'm still no farther than I was before I asked these questions, I still need help with all of them, anyone? please?:confuse2:

EDIT: I found the HC! But it was NOT by a waterfall like your txt file said, it was by a LAKE! Either that are you have one EXTRA HC that you included and didn't even realize it! Might want to check. But the other question, still need help please!
Also, is the Magic Book REALLY needed to complete Ages? Because its hard as hell (actually more like boring as hell) to earn the money needed to buy the Silver Arrow (455 rupees) let alone earn an additional 300 for the book. Its ridiculous. So I'm going to skip the book and buy only the Silver Arrow after spending 3 hours racking up enough money. Unless its required in which case, 6 hours total of earning enough money.

Petoe
04-29-2002, 04:15 PM
All right, listen whiner!:redface:

You don´t have to buy the magic book to complete this quest, so you can safely skip that.
And there are no extra HCs. Thre are 6 HCs because you don´t get a HC in the L5.
The item in the L8 is wand...it is not neede to finish the quest, so if you really don´t find it, just stop looking for it.

DarkFlameWolf
04-29-2002, 04:20 PM
That still doesn't help me through level 8 or finding the magic sword.

EDIT: I just got your PM, is that the place that REQUIRES all 8 Triforce pieces to grab the sword? If so, then I guess the White Sword is all people are stuck with up until the end of levle 8 and that kinda sucks.
EDIT2: Okay, I beat level 8, but those bottom three rooms, just to the right of the entry room of level 8, I CANNOT get to! Please, I am assuming the wand is in one of those three rooms. Can you help me get to them? Its just my nature to get everything and its gonna haunt me to my dying days if I can't get that wand, I just need to have it. Not for the sake that its needed in the quest, but just for completeness! >_<

Cronic
04-30-2002, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by C-Dawg
New avatar, huh?

ooooh yea, DRINK that stuff, bitch. Drink it all down....

-C

C-Dawg the term "bitch" is rarely a friendly gesture. And I'm gonna have to see that as flaming. Watch it in the future please.