PDA

View Full Version : Only 3 episodes left......

PrfectGREG
04-29-2002, 06:52 AM
OF 24!!

Damn this was the coolest show. To bad it was onlt 24 episodes long. Great concept.. I hope it comes back or comes out on DVD if it does I am going to watch it all 24 hours in a row!!

(ps theres only 4 episodes of Ally Mcbeal left also!)

goKi
04-29-2002, 06:58 AM
i cant say ive ever heard of it..........

DarkDragoonX
04-29-2002, 11:04 AM
Only 3 episodes left of the X-Files as well... it will be sorely missed...

Cronic
04-29-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by PrfectGREG
(ps theres only 4 episodes of Ally Mcbeal left also!)

Thank FUCKING GOD!!!

Bout time they canned her sorry ass...

PrfectGREG
04-29-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by goKi
i cant say ive ever heard of it..........

its a show on FOX, I dunno if it gets played in Ausi but here is the basic premis:

A federal Agent has to stop a presidential candidate from being assasinated, also his family has been kidnaped. It starts Midnight and ends midnight, each show is an hour and theres 24 of them all in all its 1 day to the second.

Its a great show and an awesome concept.

Daarkseid
04-29-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Only 3 episodes left of the X-Files as well... it will be sorely missed...

No it won't, it'll be sorely missed by fat sweaty geeks. You know the lone gunmen? Those losers that had their TV show for maybe two weeks? I'd imagine they're the archtype that is going to miss X-files.

Good riddance I say. I only wish the Lone Gunmen had been allowed to last maybe a quarter as long as X-files... That show was actually entertaining.

AlexMax
04-29-2002, 03:51 PM
It starts Midnight and ends midnight, each show is an hour and theres 24 of them all in all its 1 day to the second.

Its a great show and an awesome concept.

It's a nice concept.

But it's not new. Ever hear of a western called 'High Noon'? Same concept.

Ultra22Lemming
04-29-2002, 04:06 PM
Thank God!!! I thought I was the only one who liked that show. It's such a cool show!!! ... and a lot of excitement!!! They always have something happen at the end of each hour like last week's episode, Kim got kidnapped .... again!

DarkDragoonX
04-29-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Daarkseid

No it won't, it'll be sorely missed by fat sweaty geeks. You know the lone gunmen? Those losers that had their TV show for maybe two weeks? I'd imagine they're the archtype that is going to miss X-files.

Good riddance I say. I only wish the Lone Gunmen had been allowed to last maybe a quarter as long as X-files... That show was actually entertaining.

David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson are your GODS, beotch.

UnholyFreak
04-30-2002, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic

Thank FUCKING GOD!!!

Bout time they canned her sorry ass...

LoL I Agree she is :goofy: