PDA

View Full Version : 1st amendment

Pryme8
04-28-2002, 04:19 PM
...hmmm... im looking in the terms of service... and i dont see anyting revoking thins right... so I would like to know what rule am i violation with calling my self god? who says im calling my self a cristian god or a Greek god or a Hindu god... Im not so fro people to say i am offendeing there religon are unjust in saying so...

frostmaster72
04-28-2002, 04:25 PM
LOL, here we go again! :rolleyes:
You just need to watch what u are saying, I guess....

~Travis

theplustwo
04-28-2002, 04:39 PM
I think it's because you leave doubt as to whether you actually think you are god or not. Besides, if you don't want people to think you mean the christian God, just say that you are a god.

What did you do that was so god-like, anyhow?

Chris Miller
04-28-2002, 04:42 PM
The 1st Amendment can be broken down to...
You can call yourself what you wish...
but others can choose whether or not to listen and react.

inori
04-28-2002, 04:47 PM
No, actually the First Amendment can be broken down to "You can say what you want and the government can't stop you, but there's nothing there that says WL has to let you post on his board." :D

theplustwo
04-28-2002, 04:48 PM
lol, yeah:blah:

J.J. Maxx
04-28-2002, 05:17 PM
I think one of the points was that spam and stupidity really go hand in hand so you posting something like that is kinda silly. The would be like me posting a topic saying I'm a grapefruit. Most mods see it as spam. ;)

Breaker
04-28-2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Pryme8
...hmmm... im looking in the terms of service... and i dont see anyting revoking thins right... so I would like to know what rule am i violation with calling my self god? who says im calling my self a cristian god or a Greek god or a Hindu god... Im not so fro people to say i am offendeing there religon are unjust in saying so...

None, but the post you made was clearly spam.

Hermit
04-28-2002, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by Pryme8

Well we can go ahead and cross out "God of Spelling", "God of English", and "God of Grammar", seeing how those obviously waved bye-bye to you a long ago ;)

plith
04-28-2002, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Hermit
Well we can go ahead and cross out "God of Spelling", "God of English", and "God of Grammar", seeing how those obviously waved bye-bye to you a long ago ;)

The two of us had a nice, healthy discussion on such a topic before. It involved the word "phesesious" (err.... facetious). It went on to a discussion of the meaning of facetious... and then onto knowledge of connotation and denotation. Very interesting discussion I'm sure.

Jemsee
04-28-2002, 08:59 PM
Well according to my wife I'm a sex god.
I never really thought so, but who am I to tell her she is wrong.
After all one does not argue with a sex goddess does one.
;)

Dragon Omega
04-29-2002, 01:23 AM
Well according to my wife I'm a sex god.

Damn, that is the last thing I wanted to hear right now...:mischief:

Beldaran
04-29-2002, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Dragon Omega

Damn, that is the last thing I wanted to hear right now...:mischief:

OMG that is the raddest avatar at AGN:pimp:

Pryme8
04-29-2002, 07:23 AM
None, but the post you made was clearly spam.

AHHHH!!! when you say it like that I start to respect you, but not when your in your break mouth mood...

Well we can go ahead and cross out "God of Spelling", "God of English", and "God of Grammar", seeing how those obviously waved bye-bye to you a long ago

Ok, not funny man, just becasue i dont realy care how im spelling things on here... SOme people just cant spell, as the the grammer, I have Grammer I just dont feal it to be a nesesity on here...

The two of us had a nice, healthy discussion on such a topic before. It involved the word "phesesious" (err.... facetious). It went on to a discussion of the meaning of facetious... and then onto knowledge of connotation and denotation. Very interesting discussion I'm sure.

:cry: I CANT SAY ANYTHING OF ILL GET BANNED AGIAN!!!

Dragon Omega
04-29-2002, 07:43 AM
OMG that is the raddest avatar at AGN
Are you talking to me?:mischief: