PDA

View Full Version : Weirdos

Beldaran
04-28-2002, 01:52 AM
I just was wondering how many people there are here with 1000+ posts who have never been really in to ZC.

I am one of them. I like video games, but I've never gotten into Zelda that much. Anyone else? Remember, I'm just curious to see how many 1000+ posters there are.

Platinum
04-28-2002, 01:54 AM
I never relly understood ZC so i actually havent played much i just downloaded it once and played for a week.
I never knew which quest to download and it never worked with my gamepad so i killed it.
Im not that much of a ZC fan :P

Beldaran
04-28-2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah same here. I played it for about a week. Then I got bored because a) the sound wouldn't work and b) it just isn't one of my most liked games.

Although, I did beat link to the past. That's a pretty fun game.

Mak-X
04-28-2002, 02:10 AM
I just haven't gotten into Zelda Classic. I played it a little the spring before the editor was released, and then I downloaded the next version with ZQuest but never created anything. I'm mildly interested in doing a quest though, just dunno what I could do that someone hasn't already been done and someone hasn't played.

inori
04-28-2002, 02:15 AM
I've tinkered with it some, but I just don't have the creativity to make really good quests. I have one half-finished quest sitting on my HD that isn't any good, and I haven't done anything to it in at least a couple of months.

theplustwo
04-28-2002, 02:32 AM
I always try to take on too many things at once, like right now, I in the midst of:

Learning C / C++

Figuring out Flash MX

Keeping both of our PC's running smoothly

So ZC keeps kinda being put on the back burner, plus my mom doesn't like games on the computers. "We already have the nintendo's for that sort of thing" she says. It sucks.

But, I don't even have 1000 posts yet! Although, when I do, I doubt I will have finished a quest. :mad: It's so frustrating.

Dragon Omega
04-28-2002, 03:52 AM
I would use it more often if my sound card still worked. I actually joined because of RPG center. It looked like fun at the time. Now here I am...:mischief:

Drunken Tiger
04-28-2002, 03:56 AM
I havent even set foot into the Zelda forums...

I just found out a few weeks ago that Zelda waas actually a princess...:odd:

Artevoi
04-28-2002, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by fmehmobile
But, I don't even have 1000 posts yet! Although, when I do, I doubt I will have finished a quest. :mad: It's so frustrating.

Same problem here. In the alternate universe where it is actually possible for me to get 1000 posts, my quests will still only be 1/4th of the way finished.

goKi
04-28-2002, 08:03 AM
never really got into zc, i played it once, for about an hour, then never used it again.... so i uninstalled it.