PDA

View Full Version : Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis for GBA...

Kairyu
04-27-2002, 12:58 PM
Is this game out yet? And if it is, what's it like? It looks interesting.:eyebrow:

mrz84
04-27-2002, 02:56 PM
im not sure. ive been waiting for its release for a long time and im still wondering when it will actually be released. :kawaii:

Mak-X
04-27-2002, 09:02 PM
It's a strategy RPG like Final Fantasy Tactics, which is like Tactics Ogre (SFC,PSX). This is the 4th or 5th Ogre Battle game. I think there was one for Neo Geo Pocket which was like the original SNES game.

Ogre Battle: March of the Black Queen (SNES)
Tactics Ogre (Super Famicom, Playstation)
Ogre Battle 64: Person of Lordly Calibur (N64)
Ogre Battle (Neo Geo Pocket)
Tactics Ogre: Knight of Lodis (GBA)

I still haven't beaten Ogre Battle 64. I've restarted twice because I wasn't doing so well, and after I was playing the 3rd time, I found out that the game does have a popularity or alignment rating like the original Ogrebattle. You get points from liberating towns with groups of the right alignment instead of just ocuppying them. When your rating goes up, you have a chance to get other characters to add to your party and the ending will be different.

Elemental Knight
04-27-2002, 10:11 PM
It comes out 6/5/02, I think, And I want it badly. Not only that, but it coms out the day after MM:BN2 does (5/5/02, my Mom's 47th B-Day! w00t!). So I'll be saving every bit of cash I get from now till whenever.

Kairyu
04-27-2002, 10:26 PM
Sounds good. I've never played FF: T or any previous Ogre Battle games, but I do like the looks of this. Advance Wars with an RPG system... I like the combination.