PDA

View Full Version : James quest ( level 5 )

christiznme
04-27-2002, 08:39 AM
I have finally gotten to level five and now I have gone both ways, through the doors, one way I end up needing a key ( which I do not yet have ) the other way I end up at the top of the level of rooms and I kill what looks like a rhino, and then nothing! there is a rock in the room and I have no bracelet! I have looked and looked! can someone help me to what to do next please? and also can you do anything with the kings tomb?

Christiznme

Pepe Pérez
05-07-2002, 05:10 PM
level 5? WHERE IS IT???

christiznme
05-08-2002, 05:45 AM
hi, if you have your whistle from the mini dungeon then you need to go to the fairy that is in the overworld and blow the whistle, you then will go through a mini dungeon and that will lead you to a new area. Come down one screen and left five or six screens. You should be at the waters edge, then you need to go down as far as you can, and turn left, then go as far again and go up two screens, in that screen you need to blow your whistle and in there steps will apear that is level five. in there you will get your bracelet and then be able to move rocks and you then will not need to go through the fairy anymore!, have ALL the hearts you can and all the bombs you can just so you can work on the bad guys. If you dont have the whistle let me know I can give you a hint on how to kill the ten headed geelok and get your whistle HAVE fun!
Christiznme

Pepe Pérez
05-08-2002, 07:45 AM
yeah! I beat the gleeok. It wasn't tough having FULL life (lol). By the way. I think that wasnt a 10 headed gleeok but many gleeoks overlapped

christiznme
05-08-2002, 07:40 PM
LOL true it looked hard till you had full life well I hope my help has helped and good luck!

Pepe Pérez
06-06-2002, 07:50 AM
hey, christiznme, i you are still working on that, I'll tell you that you have to whistle in the room of walls and stairs. But it must be done on the lower-right corner!!!
By the way. Where's the blue ring? And what's in that yellow secret level? (north of granny)

fajz
06-06-2002, 08:13 AM
I can't beat that 10 headed gleeok to save my life...HELP pleeeeeeeeeeease. I get full strength and shoot from the door going in and out. But when I get six heads flying around I always get hit. Is there a way to have some juice before getting to this gleeok? Because I don't have any yet. Am I missing something?

FZ

Edit: I finally beat the gleeok and got the whistle. Where can I get the letter so I can get some juice for battling level 5?

Pepe Pérez
06-06-2002, 01:36 PM
well.... I think that every five heads you chop, the other four vanish. And no, there's no other way than that

fajz
06-06-2002, 05:24 PM
how about the letter for buying juice?
FZ

Pepe Pérez
06-07-2002, 05:51 AM
nope. I am looking for level 6 now and no trace of it

fajz
06-07-2002, 08:07 AM
for level 6 you need to go to the warps. Find the warp that takes you to the southwest part of the overworld head north and east until you find a town (I can't remember the name). You'll see an A shaped structure in the middle of town with a boarded up area at the top. Walk onto the boards and you'll enter L6. (I'm not sure if you need to kill the 3 wizzrobes to enter).
I have the white sword and am having trouble killing the boss of level 5. Have you got anything better than this sword yet?

FZ

Pepe Pérez
06-07-2002, 01:50 PM
k... anyone knows about the blue ring?

Foxx
06-08-2002, 11:59 AM
The "blue ring" (black karate gi) is back in level 1. Return there and you'll find enemies you couldn't defeat the first time.

fajz
06-10-2002, 10:23 AM
I'm told in a couple places that if I save a goriya from patra in the boomerang temple I'll get a prize. Well I've defeated level 6 (which I think is the boomerang temple) and killed the Patra at the end. So where is this Goriya I'm suppose to save and how do I get to him. At the triforce room there is a message that reads "We'll never be safe from Zenretsu and Ganon if you don't stop. Take!!!!!". What does this mean and is this what I'm looking for? A message?Surely not. Little help please.

Thanks FZ

PS: Is there a weapon or anything in level 6? If not where is the ladder?

Pepe Pérez
06-13-2002, 07:43 AM
The ladder must be in level 7. I'm still looking for it with no success. Even though I've got the lens of truth!!!!!
Edit: forget about the ladder. The old lady's clue to find it was enough. I beat the boss but now I can't get the triforce piece. Doh!

Foxx
06-20-2002, 01:33 AM
The Goriya to rescue is hidden in level 6 and sells the boomerang for 300 rupees. As I remember, you can find him either by looking at the map, or using the whistle.