PDA

View Full Version : The FF series and it's relationship to virginity...

Cronic
04-27-2002, 03:40 AM
I strongly urge you all not to play these games... Some of you may think I'm a little loopy for making these statements, but I'm convinced that FF will ultimatly lead you down a path of cold loveless nights...

Nothing funnier than watching a 23 year old "man" whine about not being able to get some poontang while playing an in depth round of blitzball...

Food for though.

MottZilla
04-27-2002, 04:31 AM
Huh...? I played FF4 and FF6 (mainly FF4) years ago when I was actually into playing it. I don't really play FF anymore cause it got gay.

Daarkseid
04-27-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
I strongly urge you all not to play these games... Some of you may think I'm a little loopy for making these statements, but I'm convinced that FF will ultimatly lead you down a path of cold loveless nights...

A little too late for me, I'm afraid. I've played all 10 of the proper games in this series, including Final Fantasy 10.

Maybe thats why all my nights have been cold and loveless...

Ultra22Lemming
04-27-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
I don't really play FF anymore cause it got gay.

Man I can't believe that people are saying things like that. FF games are one of the best types of games. Ok I know this is just my opion so I'm not saying that you are gay. I'm just saying that I believe it isn't gay. I love FF games. Although I haven't played them all. The only FF games which I have played are FF Mystic Quest, FF2/4, FF3/6, FF5, and FF7.

Do you think it would be ok if I a posted a poll saying Do you think Final Fantasy games are good? This is just so I know that there are more people who like FF games more than people who think they are gay, or vise virsa.

MasterSwordUltima
04-27-2002, 02:01 PM
Dude, that is bull. I played all the FF#'s (except 2/4) and I've had a steady girlfriend for about 8 mounths. Now I see something wrong with your evaluation.

The Silent Assassin
04-27-2002, 02:47 PM
I've played Final Fantasy installments before...and I am not a virgin...