PDA

View Full Version : Fellow Graal Players

Ryu Strife
04-27-2002, 03:30 AM
Who ever has Graal 1.28 or Graal 1.3 could you either send it to me or tell me where you got it?
Thanx a whole bunch if you do!

~Ryu

Drunken Tiger
04-27-2002, 03:39 AM
If only i knew what this Graal thing is your talking about...:shrug:

Ill do a search on it anyway..;)

Ryu Strife
04-27-2002, 03:45 AM
It's a thing were you desing a 2D rpg with over millions of levels or just ten then you host it on the net. OR you make your own 2D game for yourself to play.
It's very rare and very old. It's super lastest new version is at www.graal2001.com

Mitsukara
04-27-2002, 03:46 AM
Fellow Graal players....?

FELLOW GRAAL PLAYERS?!

I thought flaming and obscenity wasn't allowed in GD.. then the dread G word is not only mentioned, but we are accused of being active users! I, for one, am deeply hurt.

FIENDS! LIGHT WARRIORS! CHAOS! ORBS! Let us gather together and GET HIM!!

*Charges towards Ryu*

RAAAAAR!!!

...Okay, Graal isn't THAT bad, but let me tell you that -99% of AGN consists of 'Fellow Graal Players'.. Heck, I've been kicked in chat just for saying the word.. of course, that particular HalfOp (who shall go unnamed) is big on kicking, but that's not the point.

Anyway, be careful! You just got on that HalfOps bad list, at the very least;)

EDIT:

It's very rare
In what way is it rare? It has some 1 million+ players, if I'm not mistaken.

Ryu Strife
04-27-2002, 03:49 AM
Graal 1.28 and 1.3 is good any higher is rotten and bad (unless it was all free :) )
-------------------------------------------
You can call off the search!
I have downloaded the new version and collected it's important files so the old one will work.
Thanx for trying anyway! :king: :)

Ryu Strife
04-27-2002, 03:51 AM
You can call off the search!
I have downloaded the new version and collected it's important files so the old one will work.
Thanx for trying anyway! :king: :)

Drunken Tiger
04-27-2002, 03:57 AM
Your new here eh???

You should check out Newbie Central (http://newbiecentral.armageddongames.com/) !! It has alot of inf on what you should and should not do..;)

I just thought i should point out that there is an edit button so you do not have to double post..:thumbsup:

Ryu Strife
04-27-2002, 04:41 AM
ahh! I see now! thanx again!

Drunken Tiger
04-27-2002, 04:47 AM
No problems!!;)

Mak-X
04-27-2002, 12:49 PM
Graal 1.28 and 1.31 came with servers that let you host your own Graal World for up to 8players. Graal Online demed it illegal to play it online and made it only for LAN uses, which is silly since there's a 8player limit anyways. I guess they wanted everyone playing on the main server or didn't want anyone modifying the game so it would allow more than 8players.