PDA

View Full Version : Breaker, I'm sorry I ever doubted you...

Cronic
04-27-2002, 02:00 AM
Just saw 3000 miles to graceland... Never did I belive an elvis impersonator could be so bad ass ;) You should haul the old av outta storage for a bit. It suits ya.

Radium
04-27-2002, 02:31 AM
That movie kicked ass! :D

Beldaran
04-27-2002, 03:29 AM
You know what's REALLY funny? The other day I was in blockbuster, and I saw the 3000MTGL movie cover. My first reaction was

"OMG! Breaker is in a movie!"

That's how pathetic I am.:laughing:

Mitsukara
04-27-2002, 04:08 AM
LOL.. I had a similar dillema when I saw a copy of it for sale at Wal Mart... but at least I thought "Breaker's avatar..? ...So THAT'S where Breaker got his avatar from..." :P

mikeron
04-27-2002, 03:56 PM
Yes, there are few things more badass than seeing Elvis killing a bunch of cops with an M16 on the side of a helicopter. One of these few things is seeing Ice T twirling inverted through a warehouse spraying more cops with a P90 in each hand. Good times. And I still say he's a bastard.

Breaker
04-27-2002, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
Just saw 3000 miles to graceland... Never did I belive an elvis impersonator could be so bad ass ;) You should haul the old av outta storage for a bit. It suits ya.

I prefer no avatar/title...and yes, of course the movie kicked ass.

Dracula
04-28-2002, 01:08 AM
I liked it when Breaker had that Avatar... oh well. I also liked that one... AH, crap... it was some weird guy, looked like a video game character made out of polygons, with gray spiked hair, and a scar on his face... That's all I remember...

Daarkseid
04-28-2002, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by Dracula
I liked it when Breaker had that Avatar... oh well. I also liked that one... AH, crap... it was some weird guy, looked like a video game character made out of polygons, with gray spiked hair, and a scar on his face... That's all I remember...

That was his character from Anarchy online or so.