PDA

View Full Version : Rants, phase 4: Finally, the 'rant about 'rents.

MetaStaiford
04-27-2002, 01:25 AM
WARNING: this rant doesnt have quite as much profanty as my other ones, but in ways, its even worse. if your scared of violent stories, run away NOW.

Welcome to the fourth episode of 'as the world fucks itself', with your host, a rabid werewolf.

I think we've ALL heard of pedophiles, child abusers, bums that starve their children, drug addicts that throw them out on the street, and even people who throw little kids out for race-based reasons (aka. black, short, etc.)

Trust me, its exponentially worse than it sounds, to the point where those assholes who do that kinda shit COMPLETELY ruin lives!

Even entertainers have been corrupted by the bullshit. Look at barney for example. He was someone little 5 year olds could look up to, and someone everyone could despise and try to murder. So guess what happens eventually, the guy inside the suit gets one of the kids, and fucks him!

Poverty.... well it isnt AS bad, but still, forever working to help pay your parents bills, to the point where you cant even go to school... theres just somethin kinda WRONG about that. Dont they realize that MAYBE the kid could pay off their debts if he has the education to get a good-paying job?!

You wanna know WHY i decided to make this the topic of my rant?! what....no?? well fuck you, cuz im tellin it anyway.

1. Take 2 EXTREMELY christian-bigoted-redneck parents and put them in a normal house
2. Put a computer in the house, so they can call it 'evil' because they dont know how to use it.
3. Give them a pagan son whose into furries and technology, and make it so he can't stand financially on his own 2 feet until he gets a job.
4. make it legal for minors to be kicked out of their parents' houses, a long while before they hit 18.
5. make it so theres almost nothing the kid can do about it

(4 and 5 are fucked up, but sadly, theyre true)

This is happening to someone i know in real life. his parents are VERY bigoted and intolerant of nerds, pagans, goths, etc. and wouldnt let him use the internet, even at gunpoint most likely.

So he sneaks a modem onto his computer. In about 2 months, his parents find out, fuck up his computer, and ban him from the net.

1. Hes a deviant. he has only a couple friends, in THE most crowded high school in a state. the rest, are jerks.
2. He suffers from clinical depression, and the medicine he takes seems not to work
3. He's also somewhat suicidal.
4. The internet is his social lifeline.

in short, fuck his parents, they should have the ULTIMATE torture brought upon their bodies.

(also, becaise of the 4 things i just stated, i'm a bit worried about him... even worse, is not i cant talk to him, as i dont have his phone number, and his home town is about 1000+ miles away.

Menokh
04-27-2002, 01:32 AM
I feel the same way about those things, I just prefer not to yell and rant about it as it gets me nowhere.
I feel sorry for your friend. I hate bigots, and hate fanatics even more. His parents definatly deserve something, he should be put in a foster home. I know it would be tramatic but in the long run it would be better(as long as the foster parents are more lenient than his real parents).

There really isn't anything we can do about it except not treat our kids that way.