PDA

View Full Version : Zelda Famicom Music (RARE)

The Silent Assassin
04-26-2002, 10:54 PM
http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/productdetail.asp?dept=101&cat=5001&itemid=10521&uid=1721200201303700&firstview=0&whichpage=

I wish I could buy it...but it's not totally Zelda. I will look for the mp3's online, though.

Mak-X
04-26-2002, 11:27 PM
If I had the money I'd buy it and a lot of other soundtracks.

Its most likely just a OST of the actual game music.

ohhh the second volume has "Link's Adventure"

http://www.gamemusic.com/dept/101/productdetail.asp?dept=101&cat=10173&itemid=10480&uid=1916200202219022

The Silent Assassin
04-26-2002, 11:34 PM
Yeah. I have Nintendo Orchestral Concerts 1-4.

Mak, if you REALLY WANT good Zelda music...hang on...

Mak-X
04-26-2002, 11:39 PM
I've been wanting to get all the Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtracks but never took the time to order it. Hyrule Symphony is out of stock now. :(

I've downloaded a few Zelda 2 remixes from http://remix.overclocked.org I like Zelda_2_HyruleHousingInc. Its the 'inside a house theme' and its really melody like, and just reminds me of Zelda 2. I can see a trailer for Zelda 2 using this mp3.

The Silent Assassin
04-26-2002, 11:43 PM
MAK!

GO TO EBAY! I GOT HYRULE SYMPHONY FOR 8 BUCKS! Re-ARRANGED FOR 6! SEALED BUD! 3 dollars shipping.

PLEASE! YOU ARE SO OUT OF THE LOOP! YOU CAN GET ANYTHING ON EBAY that is not rare.

Mak-X
04-26-2002, 11:46 PM
Mak needs a credit card.
That's why I didn't buy any Zelda comics a month ago. :(
I've seen Hyrule Symphony cheap on ebay before.

The Silent Assassin
04-26-2002, 11:48 PM
I can help a Zelda Fan out.

If you can "write" checks or get "money orders", I will "win" auctions for you (or bid how much you wish), and you can send the guy the money via Check or Money Order. You can use "me" as the middle man.

No fee, of course. Only condition is if I WANT the item more than you, you can't bid :blah: Wouldn't matter...I usually bid out my ass to win stuff I really want.

Mak-X
04-26-2002, 11:51 PM
Nah, thank's anyways. Then it would have to ship to you and you ship to me unless you used my address. Its just not worth it and would be easier if I bought it myself. I don't need to be spending a lot of money right now anyways. I don't have a job right now, and I spent about $40-$60+ one month on video game stuff. I bought 2 Final Fantasy soundtracks and some used games a while ago.

The Silent Assassin
04-26-2002, 11:53 PM
You should learn to download music you want to "listen" to off the internet.

You should only by games that are "new", even if old.

Game you want to play, find the dirt cheapest ones that look like they work. Screw the box and manual...it ain't worth jack unless it's sealed.

Mak-X
04-27-2002, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
You should learn to download music you want to "listen" to off the internet.

You should only by games that are "new", even if old.

Game you want to play, find the dirt cheapest ones that look like they work. Screw the box and manual...it ain't worth jack unless it's sealed.

If I wanted to play ROMs of old games, my harddrive would have been full by now. There's nothing like actually owning the cartridge, putting it in the classic NES and playing it on a tv with the NES controller. Used games are worth it as long as they aren't trashed. If I had screwed getting the "box and manual" unsealed, I wouldn't have a Gold copy of Zelda 2 with the instruction booklet from Funcoland. I really don't care if a game is sealed or not as long as its in good condition. I'm going to open the box up anyways. All of my stuff is in good condition to where I'd expect a good price for it if I sold it. Especially if I had my SNES rpgs still...I'm not getting stuff for the money value though, just the value it is for me, so as long as its in good shape I'm happy.

As for the used games I bought lately, I got
Mischief Makers (N64)
Mario Kart 64 (N64)
Mystical Ninja (N64)
Ninja Gaiden II (NES)
Punch Out!! (NES)
Kung Fu (NES)
Ice Climber (NES)

I had to get those NES games. I had sold my copy of Mischief Makers and wanted it again. I never had Mario Kart and I wanted to play it. Since Funcoland closed, I don't have many local options for used games anymore.

As for music, I've got several mp3s from game soundtracks that I've obtained from www.bigmog.com but I don't go searching on a file sharing service, mainly because I'm on dial up. Plus my computer only had about 900mb left on the harddrive. If I can get the real CD, then getting the mp3 instead isn't the answer as a replacement.

I've listened to most of Hyrule Symphony from downloading low quality mp3s from HTLOZ.com . Now if I can just find what soundtrack has that awesome Hyrule Overworld theme, the best I've heard...

(sorry I'm ranting. I'm not trying to pick on you or anything TSA)