PDA

View Full Version : Oh shit....

Toolie
04-26-2002, 09:08 PM
I think we might have ourselves a Zelda64Gld on our hands....!

Welcome to our newest member, Pope Jesus

I honestly hope its Zelda64Gld. Even if he isn't, hopefully he will do a bunch of crazy stuff. I miss the crazy bastards that used to be here... *sniffles*

Where are you 5Q5 !?!? :cry:

plith
04-26-2002, 09:13 PM
Heh, didn't know he'd actually sign up... dunno if he'll actually post any. (Mr.Cow.., it's Kevin).

Daarkseid
04-26-2002, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by Toolie
I think we might have ourselves a Zelda64Gld on our hands....!

Welcome to our newest member, Pope Jesus

I honestly hope its Zelda64Gld. Even if he isn't, hopefully he will do a bunch of crazy stuff. I miss the crazy bastards that used to be here... *sniffles*

Where are you 5Q5 !?!? :cry:

5Q5 was just annoying. Then he got into Teen-Age Mutant Ninja Turtles, then vanished.

And I miss Zelda64gld too...

Paradox
04-26-2002, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by plith
Heh, didn't know he'd actually sign up... dunno if he'll actually post any. (Mr.Cow.., it's Kevin).

ROFLMFAO!!!!!! kevin has showed up... now i get his name, he had this jesus religion magazine in math class and whenever someone said something to him he'd hold it up and say "Jesus is gonna kick your ass"... i really hope he does some funny stuff..

plith
04-26-2002, 10:25 PM
He keeps stealing my Micro homework and putting his name on it... I tried opening one of the exercises and it was already in use (making it read-only) because someone else was using it...

I love Micro class. I sit in a little corner near the back and don't do jack shit except answer a question from time to time... but it looks like I'm working.

Pryme8
04-26-2002, 10:42 PM
humf... well i see im not apreciated...

MrCow
04-26-2002, 10:43 PM
I know its him lollol

My life sucks Why is she doing this to me