PDA

View Full Version : I missed a police chase...............

Zeo
04-26-2002, 08:59 PM
We normally go home by a major highway in the area, and yesterday there was HUGE chase right where we normally go.

We went a differnt route becuase Zel hates the highway for some reason......................

Cyclone
04-27-2002, 02:21 AM
Hey, I love the highway. You can pass a cop at 20 km/h (or about 10-15 mph) over the speed limit - that is, 120 km/h - and they don't care. We've had people going 218 km/h (over 125 mph, for sure) around Ontario (his excuse was that he had just visited a Taco Bell franchise, and wanted to get home before his food became cold :laughing: ), and they get the police department way more money than someone going a measly 120.

Cyclone

Verbatim
04-27-2002, 02:43 AM
Hmm...anybody else here reminded of the opening to the Goonies?

SSJ3500
04-27-2002, 04:24 AM
lol, today my bus just missed a car crash reckage. Still walked over and got a look though.

inori
04-27-2002, 05:56 AM
Originally posted by SSJ3500
lol, today my bus just missed a car crash reckage. Still walked over and got a look though.

That's not exactly something to laugh about. My sister nearly died a few years ago in a car crash. She was broadsided on the driver's side (didn't pay enough attention at a stop sign - the other guy was doing highway speed of 60 MPH or so), and it was one of those freak accidents where she was lucky not to be wearing a seat belt. She got pushed over to the passenger side and escaped with a broken leg - had she been wearing a seat belt, she would have been held in the driver's seat, and the driver's side was just crushed.

Drunken Tiger
04-27-2002, 06:11 AM
One day when we were going home we saw a ferrarii ram straight into the rear of a 4wd!!:lol:

The shiny ferrari was wedge right under the 4wd and the 4wd was on its front wheels!!:laughing:

Imagine how piss the the owner of the ferrari was!!:lol:
Poor Guy.....

Zeo
04-27-2002, 02:25 PM
Heh................just becasue the car is expensive deosn't mean its invicible..................

SSJ3500
04-27-2002, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by inori

That's not exactly something to laugh about. My sister nearly died a few years ago in a car crash. She was broadsided on the driver's side (didn't pay enough attention at a stop sign - the other guy was doing highway speed of 60 MPH or so), and it was one of those freak accidents where she was lucky not to be wearing a seat belt. She got pushed over to the passenger side and escaped with a broken leg - had she been wearing a seat belt, she would have been held in the driver's seat, and the driver's side was just crushed.

I wasnt laughing about the car crash, just at the cuincidence that i had just missed something like that too.

MrCow
04-27-2002, 03:36 PM
Bah bah bah there fun to watch ocassionally but not to be in one. Thats why you watched americas worst police chases or whateva it is

Cyclone
04-28-2002, 02:28 PM
On another tangent, I stopped to gas up the car around 12:45 a.m. this morning before coming home. A police car activated its' siren on the road, nearly scaring the living shit outta me. A huge batch of them then went racing by; I counted five with lights on, though I heard of a sixth without its' lights going. After finishing my gas business, I went the way they had gone. Nothing seemed to be happening that way, so I just hopped on the highway, as usual.

Cyclone