PDA

View Full Version : moving tiles

mr.Descer
04-26-2002, 06:00 PM
I have just started working on zquest after Petoe demonstrated this great program to me and now I am making a quest with him. I havent seen him in a while and I think that maybe sombody here could help me with my problem: I have some tiles made with the old version 1,90 and I have tried to "transfer" those tiles to the new version, I think it was called build 104 or something. So when I try to do this, nothing happens. There is just some error. why?? Is there any way to move tiles to the newer version, because Petoe didn´t tell me how that works or does it work at all?.

Petoe! if you see this post, please send me the midis you promised to give me this week. (Ja oliko meilla koulua maanantaina 8:aan?)

C-Dawg
04-26-2002, 06:07 PM
Yo. In the quest WITH the tiles, go to
File -> Export -> Tiles
And do the same for Pallettes, and combo pages.
Then in the quest you want to have the tiles, go to
File -> Import -> (etc)
You can use Graphics Packs, but as I recall there were some issues with 190 loading those properly, so splitting up into different exports is probably your best bet.

-C

plith
04-26-2002, 06:24 PM
Ummmm, I think the problem would occur for all filetypes. In which case, open up the 1.90 quest in beta 104, then export them from there and import them into another quest.

Petoe
04-27-2002, 03:18 AM
Sorry man. I forgot to tell you that you can´t import the tiles from the version 1.90 to the bugbuild 104. Just open the whole quest file made with 1.90 while using the build104 and that´s how you can use the tiles I made. And it´s wonderful that you finally registered here!

(PS. Vastaus on kylla.)
:)

mr.Descer
04-27-2002, 06:01 AM
thanks. It helped