PDA

View Full Version : When will it be over...

laughing1989
04-26-2002, 05:52 PM
hey DN are you controlling whats going on with the Contest? If so do you know when it will be over? I cant wait till the next public beta is out....:lmao: :lol: :laughing:

plith
04-26-2002, 06:03 PM
Cyclone's in charge of the actual contest. It ends August 15. If you're in it, get to work. If you're not, scram. You're wasting valuable breathing space for the actual participants. I hear contest participants like to breathe. It has to be true because I heard it on TV. Do you like cookies?

C-Dawg
04-26-2002, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by plith
Cyclone's in charge of the actual contest. It ends August 15. If you're in it, get to work. If you're not, scram. You're wasting valuable breathing space for the actual participants. I hear contest participants like to breathe. It has to be true because I heard it on TV. Do you like cookies?

Wow, thats.... harsh even by my standards, Plith. Hey newbie, feel free to breathe around here. Just because you arn't in the contest doesnt mean you should leave the boards. But it probably means you shouldn't get romantically involved with Plith, because you'll just end up crying. (In a puddle of lube, sweat, and dead hamsters)

-C

JayeM
04-26-2002, 08:02 PM
You're right, C-Dawg. plith, what was that all about?

plith
04-26-2002, 08:05 PM
So... you're saying you don't like cookies? Some people have no sense of humor.

Tygore
04-26-2002, 08:06 PM
I don't like cookies, but to browse the boards I have to have them enabled.

Sirklawd
04-26-2002, 08:28 PM
he was obviously kiddin guys, sheesh...and c-dawg dont start pretending to be nice just cuz a newbie is here. thats just not fair to anyone.

did someone say cookies?

C-Dawg
04-27-2002, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by Sirklawd
he was obviously kiddin guys, sheesh...and c-dawg dont start pretending to be nice just cuz a newbie is here. thats just not fair to anyone.

did someone say cookies?

You're right, I should stop showing off for the new kid. Hey, new guy, if I see you around here again, Im gonna beat you up, shave your dog, put trout in your pants, lick your mother, and take your lunch money.

So watch it.

-C

*b*
04-27-2002, 01:58 AM
Originally posted by plith

*deep breath* ahh... breathing is nice... I think 1.92 will be out before the CQC is over

Cyclone
04-27-2002, 02:59 AM
Yes, my pretties. Awake and breathe...breathe deeply, and enjoy the rich air...:evil:

;)

Yes, I run the contest. DN runs which beta I get. :laughing:

Cyclone

K-Teclis
04-27-2002, 07:13 AM
I hope my quest will be ready til 15 August..
But I think, it will!!:rolleyes:

Immortal Warrior
04-27-2002, 03:47 PM
You're right, I should stop showing off for the new kid. Hey, new guy, if I see you around here again, Im gonna beat you up, shave your dog, put trout in your pants, lick your mother, and take your lunch money.
He's not kidding ya know...
*strokes crotch*
What! I'm just playin wit my "big wet friend"

DarkFlameWolf
04-28-2002, 01:52 AM
freaks....all of you! o_O

PrinceMSC
04-28-2002, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by Immortal Warrior

*strokes crotch*
What! I'm just playin wit my "big wet friend"

:odd: What does that have to do with this topic?

Laughing1989 got his answer. No point in letting you kiddies spam.

:king: PrinceMSC:king:

---===TOPIC CLOSED===---