PDA

View Full Version : A terrible day

Beldaran
04-26-2002, 05:01 PM
Yes I had a terrible day today. And on top of that, my expensive DSL connection is crawling?

So why was my day terrible? Well, because I studied my rear end off for a math test, then got an F. It was unbelieveable. I knew all the concepts. I knew it all. But when I sat down I just couldn't write or think of anything. I became stupid for an hour. It was horrible. I had an A all year in math. Some people think I'm smart and they were stunned that I got an F. It was embarrassing.

obi
04-26-2002, 05:13 PM
I have had a similar kind of day - In my electronics class, I am now finishing the final touches on my a grade work, I'm very nervous.
My soldering becomes a total mess, the track comes up, I begin to sweat becaused I'm so p/oed by it. I end up melting the side of my unit (I'm making a bike light) with the soldering iron, I wired one of my LED's wrong.

Throughout the day, I have lost the inspiration to do anything really, I can't use my PC so I'm sitting here 'working' on my dad's PC.
Today sucked, it rained, but Belderan, that sucks, working that hard to get an F...

My exams are coming up soon, good luck with your other tests/exams Belderan.

Beldaran
04-26-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by obi
I have had a similar kind of day - In my electronics class, I am now finishing the final touches on my a grade work, I'm very nervous.
My soldering becomes a total mess, the track comes up, I begin to sweat becaused I'm so p/oed by it. I end up melting the side of my unit (I'm making a bike light) with the soldering iron, I wired one of my LED's wrong.

Throughout the day, I have lost the inspiration to do anything really, I can't use my PC so I'm sitting here 'working' on my dad's PC.
Today sucked, it rained, but Belderan, that sucks, working that hard to get an F...

My exams are coming up soon, good luck with your other tests/exams Belderan.

Thanks dude. Sorry you had a tough time with that LED light. I hope your day gets better too.:)

Cyclone
04-27-2002, 02:07 AM
How's this?

I have a fan in my computer that needs to be replaced. Also, I had exams all week; that is, at least one test every single day, M-F, this past week. Two on Wednesday, a day I normally got to sleep in. I have one more to write on Monday, too.

So thus, I'm a bit odd these days. :weirdo:

Cyclone

Skulkraken
04-27-2002, 05:12 AM
I don't have much to contribute to this. All that happened today was a 7.2 earthquake that struck early this morning. The power was knocked out for part of the day, but otherwise nothing else bad happened recently.

rinaku
04-27-2002, 03:28 PM
7.2? Is that big or small, if so, then, WOW If not then WOW, an earthquake?

plith
04-27-2002, 10:40 PM
7.2 is pretty damn big. A quake measuring 8 could do some serious damage in the right location. We had an earthquake about a week ago measuring only 3.something. Plus, it was while I was sleeping, so I wouldn't know what it was like.

Paradox
04-27-2002, 10:47 PM
actually i think it was about 5-something, but it was in New York at 6:30AM and i was busy sleeping.. didnt feel a thing