PDA

View Full Version : Major Major Major Update

MrCow
04-26-2002, 04:42 PM
well it seems I found out the actual what was really going through her head.

This is from her mouth exactly to another friend.

I don't know. Everyone is supposed to like jess(her best friend) not me. I'm not pretty why would anyone want to go out with me.

So I don't know the more I find out the more confused I get.

Breaker
04-26-2002, 04:50 PM
:::pretends to give a flying fuck::: Perhaps you should keep it all in one thread...

MrCow
04-26-2002, 04:51 PM
Sry breaker but I didn't want to double post and no one would have read it if i had edited so i had to plus this is real upsetting so you must understand why I am doing this.

Mak-X
04-26-2002, 05:12 PM
I don't think there's anything wrong with and I'm sure there is no rule against replying to a topic when you have something to reply with, as long as your not bumping it, and your not replying when you could have just edited and added on to your previous post. No need to start a new topic about something if you wanted to add to a topic that had become old. I've done it a few times and even asked to make sure. The double posting "rule" is to stop people from bumping topics and spamming a topic with posts.

Sorry about your girlfriend/date.

MrCow
04-26-2002, 05:15 PM
Oh well sry Its only old by a few days though so anyways someone please give me advice

Paradox
04-26-2002, 06:14 PM
it would help if you didn't name the topic "urgent major update" that sort of gets me worried that something happened thats really important to the rest of us, not just you. well, in your position i have no experience but just try to be friends and ask her to come to your house or something. keep in touch with her.

plith
04-26-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Paradox
well, in your position i have no experience

You don't say...

but just try to be friends and ask her to come to your house or something. keep in touch with her.

NO! THAT'S THE WORST ADVICE POSSIBLE! AVOID HER AT ALL COSTS SO THAT SHE GETS REALLY UPSET! THEN NOBODY'S HAPPY! IT WORKS THAT WAY!

Actually... yeah, I guess it could work that way too. I'm not too used to doing things that way, but I've heard it works sometimes.

MrCow
04-26-2002, 06:50 PM
Damn YOU PLITH YOU CONFUSED ME EVEN MORE SOMEONE HELP ME

plith
04-26-2002, 10:45 PM
Lessons of life: If plith doesn't make sense, he's not trying to. Ignore him and walk right along.

MrCow
04-26-2002, 10:48 PM
I just called her up and told her that it doesn't matter about jess all i care about is you. your perfect the way you are and she still said I just wanna be friends so I say screw it screw it all SCREW THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just gotta move on now

Clueless Blonde
04-27-2002, 02:57 AM
Whatever happend to you being okay as friends? Did I miss something?
...and, no, I'm not trying to be a smart butt. I really do wonna know:shrug:

C-Dawg
04-27-2002, 03:16 AM
Ugh. Cow. I dont know how hard you want to stick it to this girl, but chances are good you dont want to be friends, so screw it. And stop making such a big deal out of it! It's not the end of the world. You're making a mountain out of a molehill and it's only going to make you feel WORSE. Dont start playing those stupid petty second-guessing games. Just take ass when it's offered and dont whine when it goes away.

Ever read Othello? Iago has some excellent solioquies about a person controlling their feelings. I suggest you check them out and stop freaking out. Especially to a bunch of strangers on AGN who can't help you anyway.

-C