PDA

View Full Version : Lemming = Good Grades

Ultra22Lemming
04-26-2002, 03:19 PM
I am so happy, so very happy! I got straight A's this progress report which I just got at school today.

Religion: A
Literature: A
English: A
Math: A+
Science: A+
History: A+
Vocabulary: A+
Spanish: A+
Computer: A

If I did my math correctly, my GPA is 3.91. This is actually my best grades for this year. I am so happy, so very happy. I've got the love of Jesus in my heart ... OH NO I'M SINGING AGAIN. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edit: Typo

The Thing
04-26-2002, 03:34 PM
Your a bit to perfect for me. I get A's, A-'s and A+'s and a B+ in Science. Damn GJ :thumbsup:

Raichu86
04-26-2002, 03:34 PM
You only got an A in computers? How pathetic. :tongue:

J/K

What grade are you in?

Darunia
04-26-2002, 03:40 PM
a+ in spanish? Translate this:

Tres tristes tigres comian trigo en un trigal.

I know I'm evil :evil:

Ultra22Lemming
04-26-2002, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
You only got an A in computers? How pathetic. :tongue:

J/K

What grade are you in?

Ummmm.....

We only have computer for forty-five minutes on Friday and that is all that we have! It sucks we always have to type something for another class. But we never get any tests so.... I only got an A because we hadn't had any tests in computer this 1/6 of the year. And there is a 1/4 chance on the 45 minutes being shorten to 30 minutes because .... nevermind about that.

To answer your other question I'm in Middle School. I'm not going to say my exact grade because mommy told me not to talk to people I don't know and you are a stranger. :tongue:

Edit: While I was typing when you posted so here is the translation for D47:
Three sad tigers have eaten in a wheat field.
I think that is correct.

plith
04-26-2002, 04:04 PM
*yawn* He's young enough that he shouldn't be on these forums. And I'd like to see how you do once you hit high school.

Darunia
04-26-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Ultra22Lemming

Edit: While I was typing when you posted so here is the translation for D47:
Three sad tigers have eaten in a wheat field.
I think that is correct.

Is correct!!!!! :kawaii:

Warlock
04-26-2002, 04:10 PM
Hehe, I got grades like that in middle school :D

It all turns around after that tho :D

Toolie
04-26-2002, 04:21 PM
I gotta straighten my act up for 11th grade or I'm gonna be fucked... My average last marking period was an 80, though I didn't fail anything...

Raichu86
04-26-2002, 04:49 PM
I still get good grades. :D

And I'm in tenth. :mischief:

Jigglysaint
04-26-2002, 05:10 PM
I've only gotten a few A's in my entire life and people keep telling me that I am very bright:mad: !

I really hate being bad with assignments.

On the other hand, at least I can brag that I can enter some tests with studying very little(just pay attention in class and read the textbook for fun, and once) and pull off great marks on most of the courses I take. the exceptions are Math and English, because I suck at math and English papers are just as hard.

I hate having a Learning Disability:(

obi
04-26-2002, 05:19 PM
Well done dude!:clap: Straight A's!

For jiggly ->:hug:

Bah, I should be revising for my upcoming exams, I have done a bit. I have just lost my great 'inspiration' though... :(

I think I need to relax more cos I get streed very easily...

SSJ3500
04-26-2002, 07:32 PM
I dont get nor want straight A's, my recent grades were A, B, C, C, C, C+, and a D I think. and im happy with those grades.

The Thing
04-26-2002, 08:33 PM
Well as long as you do your best all grades are good if you worked for them.

LordMagus
04-26-2002, 08:52 PM
HA.
My highest grade this term was a C. Beat that. (not a hard task) :sly:

Actually, I did a lot better than normal. I didn't fail anything. Last year, I had 2 F's per term. I ended up ended up failing English and World History. But now, I have a C in both classes.

Btw, those F's were due to my not wanting to do the work. I still don't, but my English Teacher will drive me crazy if I fail again, and we don't really have work in US history. :D

Anyway, good job, Ultra22Lemming.