PDA

View Full Version : looking for tiles

Jhube
04-26-2002, 02:39 PM
Does anyone have 32x32 tiles of a dragon(front-view) please. I don't want aquamentus or gleeoks.

Kairyu
04-26-2002, 03:01 PM
You do mean 2*2... Right? Because 32*32, unless you are refferring to Pixels, is more than one screen in Zquest. I have a 1*1 Link-replacing set, a 2*3 + one using edited tiles for a statue I found somewhere, and one about 50% of a screen in size. Would any of those work?

Edit: Just remembered, if your problem with Gleeoks is that they have only 2 feet, I have some edited Gleeok tiles with 4 feet, and cool wings. Both the Link set and Statue (Although it's been changed to appear alive) are standing on two legs and have Arms instead of extra feet. I also have approximatly 10 differently colored "Claw" type equipment tiles for swords for the Link replacement. And the half-screen one isn't the full Dragon, just the front of it. Any of this stuff sounding useful?

Jhube
04-29-2002, 02:32 PM
I'm talking 32x32 pixels. I only need a front view. Almost anything will work.

Immortal Warrior
04-29-2002, 03:10 PM
Any of this stuff sounding useful?
Yeah actually, I wouldn't mind having a quick look at that stuff, you got AIM by any chance? If not, could yah mail em to [email protected] please :)
Thanks in advance

Kairyu
04-29-2002, 03:20 PM
I'll send them before the end of the day, barring something unexpected.

Edit: The unexpected! Sorta, anyway.

The only copies of the tiles I can find still on my computer are in the folder for the latest Beta. So unless you're in the contest, I'm afraid you're out of luck. Anyone here in the contest? I can't send anything untill I know, and it wouldn't help you if you didn't have it anyway.

Jhube
04-30-2002, 07:47 PM
I'll take them in any bipmap file. If you don't have it in a bitmap file, and if its not to much trouble, could you take a snapshot of a screen using them? My e-mail is [email protected]. Thanks in advance.