PDA

View Full Version : 5 more days...

DarkDragoonX
04-26-2002, 01:14 PM
Just five more days until the revamped version of RE hits the shelves (in the states, anyway)! I can barely wait. Apparently, they have added a couple new enemies, like Lisa Trevor, and zombies that will regenerate over time (now to really kill a zombie, you have to burn the corpse).

mike5000
04-26-2002, 01:17 PM
The Revamped version of resident evil...? I never heard of it could you explain what its about and for what system?

DarkDragoonX
04-26-2002, 01:19 PM
:sweat:

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

Daarkseid
04-26-2002, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
:sweat:

I'm not even going to dignify that with a response.

Yes. I can't really blame DarkDragoonX for his condescending behavior. Exactly how much do you pay attention to videogaming news, Mike?

But anyway, last year it was announced by Capcom that the Resident Evil series was going to become Game Cube exclusive, meaning all proper Resident Evil games(those fitting into the storyline) would be released ONLY on the Nintendo GameCube, not on the Playstation 2, certainly not on the X-box. This announcement was also coupled with details about a Resident Evil 1 remake for the Game Cube.

This remake features vastly superior graphics, and graphics that are even superior to Code Veronica for the DC and PS2. It also has a redone mansion design, puzzles, and enemies. The storyline is intact. The game has already been released in Japan, and is due out in America in five days.

Remember, this Remake of Resident Evil 1 is ONLY on Game Cube. Which kind of pisses me off because I don't have a Game Cube, I have a Playstation 2. So I'm going to have to get a Game Cube.

MottZilla
04-26-2002, 03:23 PM
Hmm.... I'm thinking if I should go get that right away as I actually have money now, but I don't know... I sooo need pirated GC stuff. So much cheaper. :p