PDA

View Full Version : I Get My Moos From AGN

Jemsee
04-26-2002, 12:37 AM
I heard this on the raido this morning. Two guys do a thing called "The Other News".

News Item: A Russian plane carrying cows had problems when the cows started to shift around and they feared crashing.
So to stabalize the aircraft they pushed the cows out of the rear hatch to avoid an accident.

News Item: A Japanese fishing boat crew was arrested for spying when their boat sank off the shore of Siberia.
The crew tryed to explain they were not spys but the athorities did not belive them.
Lator the crew was released with apoliges when an investigation showed they were telling the truth about how their boat sank...

....It seems a cow had fallen from the sky and smashed into their deck and sunk the boat.:laughing: :lmao: :laughing:
:moo: :moo: :moo:
------------------------------------
I checked out their story and I think the radio guy added a little spice to it. Find it here (http://paranormal.about.com/library/weekly/aa050498.htm?iam=humorsearch_ccbs_SKD&terms=russian+cows)
Also this place (http://www.humorsearch.com/) might amuse you if your bored.

richeva
04-26-2002, 03:02 AM
Oh wow. Thats bad luck.
LOl, funny:lmao: :lol: :laughing: :lol:

obi
04-26-2002, 03:17 AM
Heh, heh, hahahahaahhha!.:laughing:

God that was funny.:laughing:

CH@O$
04-26-2002, 03:20 AM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Drunken Tiger
04-26-2002, 03:23 AM
Poor cow....:moo::(:(

:lol: :lmao: :laughing:

Mitsukara
04-26-2002, 03:49 AM
Interesting...

Fisherman one: What do you think of Cleveland Indians?

Fisherman two: They're shitty.

Fisherman one: Quite ri.... HOLY CRUD what is that?!

Cow: MOOOOOOO?!?! *Crashes through boat*

Fisherman two: They should be called Cleveland Cows!

Menokh
04-26-2002, 03:55 AM
lol.
What are the chances of that happenning?
I wish someone had gotten it on tape!

Cyclone
04-26-2002, 09:26 AM
OMFG, I have to remember that one. That's a goodie. :laughing:

Cyclone

Rijuhn
04-26-2002, 10:05 AM
Hehe, you got me. I thought you were serious at first. Cows are fun to make fun of, :moo: .

ctrl-alt-delete
04-26-2002, 10:05 AM
O.k. LOL That was funny. I got one.

Reporter: A whole has been discovered in the side of the building of the care-free nudist camp. The police are looking into it.

Alright, if you didn't get it reread it. You'll soon understand.

goKi
04-26-2002, 10:20 AM
lmao :laughing: :laughing:

Zeldamaster: ive heard that one before, its hillarious... people who dont get it may need to know that the wrong type of 'hole' was used. its meant to be 'hole' rather than 'whole' so it reads.

Reporter: A hole has been discovered in the side of the building of the care-free nudist camp. The police are looking into it.

try not to mistake one hole for another, it could lead you to problems in your sex life :tongue: :laughing: j/k

moocow
04-26-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
Hehe, you got me. I thought you were serious at first. Cows are fun to make fun of, :moo: .

:eek: :cry: Thanks... :( I FEEL SO LOVED!

EVEN COWS LIKE TO FLY< DAMMIT! kthx>

ctrl-alt-delete
04-26-2002, 05:21 PM
Yeah, LOL. I posted that at school, and it was only first block so I was really tired. I meant to put hole.