PDA

View Full Version : A Girls First Time

Pryme8
04-25-2002, 12:50 PM
READ THIS ALL THEY WAY THROUGH! even if you take it a little offencive

A Girl's First Time
(Assume you are a girl if you are a boy)

It's your first time. As you lie back your muscles tighten. You put him off for a while searching for an excuse, but he refuses to be swayed as he approaches you. He asks if you're afraid and you shake your head bravely. He has had more experience, but it's the first time his finger has found the right place. He probes deeply and you shiver; your body tenses; but he's gentle like he promised he'd be. He looks deeply within your eyes and tells you to trust him - he's done this many times before. His cool smile relaxes you and you open wider to give him more room for an easy entrance. You begin to plead and beg him to hurry, but he slowly takes his time, wanting to cause you as little pain as possible. As he presses closer, going deeper, you feel the tissue give way; pain surges throughout your body and you feel the slight trickle of blood as he continues. He looks at you concerned and asks you if it's too painful. Your eyes are filled with tears but you shake your head and nod for him to go on. He begins going in and out with skill but you are now too numb to feel him within you. After a few moments, you feel something bursting within you and he pulls it out of you, you lay panting, glad to have it over. He looks at you and smiling warmly, tells you, with a chuckle; that you have been his most stubborn yet most rewarding experience. You smile and thank your dentist. After all, it was your first time to have a tooth pulled.

(edit by Dark Nation: Took out all the ">" symbols and generally cleaned the story up some.)

Glitch
04-25-2002, 01:44 PM
that's just wrong......

Dirk the Daring
04-25-2002, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Glitch
that's just wrong......

All the ">>>>" forward marks or the joke itself?

Masamune
04-25-2002, 01:59 PM
first i thought theywere having sex!
then i thought i er.... she was having a baby!
then..........:eyebrow:

Glitch
04-25-2002, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Dirk the Daring

All the ">>>>" forward marks or the joke itself?

The >>>>'s , they gave me a fucking Aneurysm. The joke I had seen before......

Cyclone
04-25-2002, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I've seen this before.

Now find the one about toothpaste. :D

Cyclone

PrfectGREG
04-25-2002, 03:08 PM
lol my dads a dentist, maybe he will get a kick out of that...:D

Rijuhn
04-25-2002, 11:26 PM
LOL, that's a good one. I love jokes like that, because it requires some intelligence to understand it, hehe. :laughing:

KJAZZ
04-26-2002, 12:15 AM
lol! Someone showed me something else like this before, and its asking for a piece of gum..

Jemsee
04-26-2002, 12:42 AM
I knew it would be somthing like a dentest or DR.
I'v seen others like it, get you thinking one way and suprise.
Just goes to show where everyones mind is.

Kurairyu
04-26-2002, 02:07 AM
hehe...hot dential action!

Drunken Tiger
04-26-2002, 02:36 AM
I heard this one before and i have it in my diary at school//:laughing:

Gets them everytime!!;)

UnholyFreak
04-26-2002, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by Masamune
first i thought theywere having sex!
then i thought i er.... she was having a baby!
then..........:eyebrow:

Same Thing Here.......:odd:

richeva
04-26-2002, 02:55 AM
Ive never seen anything like it.
LOL, thays funny.:laughing: :lol: :lmao:

CH@O$
04-26-2002, 04:41 AM
hehehe lmao, and im getting a female dentist

Pryme8
04-26-2002, 02:28 PM
Thanks DN... The >>>> were anoying too... i just got it in a e-mail and was too lazy to get rid of em...:kawaii: