PDA

View Full Version : School sucks ass!

Brasel
04-25-2002, 09:50 AM
I'm so sick of school! I want it to end. I haven't been doing enough lately, so I'm more than likely going to either fail my classes, or get D's in them. I just don't care about my grades anymore, cause high school is almost over and my motivation (what there was of it) is gone.

HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!

Zeo
04-25-2002, 09:52 AM
Senoiritous strikes again.......

HighSchool rocks, you'll find that out when you get to college......

ctrl-alt-delete
04-25-2002, 10:01 AM
Yeah, I am on the school computer, too. I have been seriously stressed out lately between two projects, losing friends, tests, etc. etc. etc. But, either way, it isn't that bad. Only five more weeks. Thank God:king: in Heaven!!!

rinaku
04-25-2002, 10:53 AM
What're you gonna do after school?

Draconis
04-25-2002, 11:10 AM
School doesn't suck for me because I get fairly good grades in math w/o even needing to listen to the teacher's lecture(s)

The only place where there is some problem with the class is in an english type class, (English, of course, Communication) or in any class that revolves mainly around writing.

And also like ZeldaMaster, I too am using the school's computer to post and read these messages.

Brasel
04-25-2002, 11:11 AM
Originally posted by Zeo
Senoiritous strikes again.......

HighSchool rocks, you'll find that out when you get to college......

The only person who told me that are the people who were either big jocks at school, or had a lot of friends. I have a lot of friends, but I hate the busy work. I'd much rather be doing something important...I'm really looking forward to college...the only person I've heard from that was a senior friend of mine in years past that doesn't like college is a burnout who doesn't care for education...so I'm thinking that college will be a blast for me.

LaFire
04-25-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony
I'm so sick of school! I want it to end. I haven't been doing enough lately, so I'm more than likely going to either fail my classes, or get D's in them. I just don't care about my grades anymore, cause high school is almost over and my motivation (what there was of it) is gone.

HIGH SCHOOL SUCKS ASS!!!!!!!!

I agree. Even though I play a lot sports well mostly basketball and soccer; I have this huge problem of procastination and thats what mainly causes to dislike High School.

The Silent Assassin
04-25-2002, 11:19 AM
I share the same feelings. I have 2 weeks left of real school, then 1 week of finals.

I really just want school to end.

mike5000
04-25-2002, 11:52 AM
yeah school sux I stayed home today ah im sick***:rolleyes:

Beldaran
04-25-2002, 11:59 AM
I once lost the oppertunity to attend school and had to work. It is a bad feeling to know that you are going nowhere. Now that I have some loans I can attend school again and I can tell you, I am darn thankful. I really like school now. It's one of my favorite parts of the day, and I fall upon my homework with a renewed gusto.

Zeo
04-25-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by Sir Anthony

The only person who told me that are the people who were either big jocks at school, or had a lot of friends.

The reason I say that is becuase in HS, I didn't have to to put out ANY effort for an A report card....................

I was NEVER a jock (was in track for about a month, but never even got to a meet), and I had less freinds then any one I knew.

Toolie
04-25-2002, 03:34 PM
I love school! Without school, I'm not going to college... and what exactly would I do all day without school? All my friends would be there...

MetaStaiford
04-25-2002, 06:51 PM
high school sucks, and whoever invented 9th and 10th grade should be anally raped with a rusted broad-sword.

lower classmen, for the most part, deserve to die a slow, painful death.

upper classmen are better, but the busy work in those grades it a TOTAL annoyance.

as for college, i'm lookin forward to it, when i dont have to commit attempted murder or other felonies to get my enemies to shut up