PDA

View Full Version : JJ's Neverending Story...

J.J. Maxx
04-25-2002, 01:34 AM
Alright guys I have started a story that will have no ending and will be ongoing and will never stop. There, I jusy kinda repeated myself three times. Anyways I want you guys(or girls) to check it out and tell me what you think. I just started it and I'm hoping to grab a following soon. I will update it alot. (Read:when I have the time) :)

Here it is! (http://www.xanga.com/home.asp?user=JJMaxx)

Yeah so I just started it today and I will be continuing it forever... and then my son will ontinue it after I die. Nuff said. :thumbsup:

Ekulf
04-25-2002, 01:39 AM
What are you gonna do if yer son say "Dad yer on crack I ain't doing this!" Kids these days thats all they do is talk back to their parents! :shrug:

Hermit
04-25-2002, 01:52 AM
Maybe if War Lord likes my Hosted Forum idea you can incorperate it in there :)

Triffid
04-25-2002, 01:53 AM
That's a pretty good story, even though it's more like fictional science than scientific fiction, but most of these stories are. (It's more beliveable than one story I read about space-vampires!) Are you really going to keep on writing this forever, or do you have a storyline all thought out?

CH@O$
04-25-2002, 03:13 AM
man, it will never end, cant read any longer

obi
04-25-2002, 03:16 AM
Wow, Thats quite nice.

I signed you guestbook!:D (<- the first one ever I have signed)

J.J. Maxx
04-25-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Triffid
That's a pretty good story, even though it's more like fictional science than scientific fiction, but most of these stories are. (It's more beliveable than one story I read about space-vampires!) Are you really going to keep on writing this forever, or do you have a storyline all thought out?

Thanks and yeah I have always written little short stories always about this poor guy. He's a great guy but just kinda never got his life quite off the ground.

And yes, I will continue to write it until Xanga closes me down or I die... ;)

DarkPanther
06-07-2002, 12:46 PM
no pressure but....

I think you should update it, and who knows, maybe some Japanese guy will find your site and be like, "I LOVE the Americans! LMAO...".

Fiyerstorm
06-07-2002, 01:08 PM
Yes JJ, you need to update. I was about ready to take you off my list on my blog cause there was nothing to read.... O_O