PDA

View Full Version : A Quest called "Screwy"

fajz
04-24-2002, 07:08 PM
I'm in the middle of a quest called "Screwy" and I can't find the Bow. I got the arrow in level 5 but can't get to a needed key in level 5. I figure I need the bow to get rid of some blocks that are in my way. Can anyone help me with this problem. The quest is by someone named Ben.

Thanx

FZ

DarkFlameWolf
04-24-2002, 08:38 PM
Maybe Ben 'screwed' up and forgot to insert the Bow? :laughing:

*b*
04-24-2002, 09:50 PM
me? I never made a quest called screwy, let alone heard of it

fajz
04-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Sorry "B" in the quest info of this quest the authors name is Ben. On the quest database (under Miscellaneous Quests) it is made by Sonic723. Honest mistake and I"m sorry for accusing you of this grievous error. However I still can't find the Bow and need some help. I can only hope that he didn't leave it out. I hate wasteing time on a quest and then finding out that there's something missing and you can't finish. That has happened to me several times. I've played almost all of the quests on the database except for the ones that use the original tileset. I played the original 2 quest so many times before armageddon games came along that I got pretty tired of the overworld setup. Every day I look for new quests on the database only to find the same-ol'-same-ol'. well thanx for the help. If there are any good quests that are not on the database let me know about them.

FZ