PDA

View Full Version : My crazy day... (Wednesday 24th = Friday 13th's brother)

Raichu86
04-24-2002, 05:08 PM
This has been one wild day. And at this point, I announce that Wednesday the 24th is the same (or WORSE) than Friday the 13th.

Now to explain the story. Keep in mind I don't live in a city, so things might sound weird to you.

Story:

We're about to go to Lakeline Mall to meet my aunt, who lives south of San Antonio. She was doing some stuff near that area and wanted to have lunch. So when we are about to leave, mom forgot her cell phone, so I had to go back in and get it.

Then when we're about to pull out onto the highway, it appears clear, and a car appears right when we get onto the road. We pull aside into the ditch and let her pass.

Now we get back on the road, and after a while, this person we waited for starts slowing down. 50 MPH in no passing zones, 80 MPH in passing zones. And she was some old woman. Geez.

Now we go down a mile or two long county road. When we get to the highway, a train appears, and we can't see the end of it, so we turn around and go another way.

Now we get to Lakeline Mall after about an hour of driving. We left eary because my aunt was supposed to get there. But as usual, she was late, and by an hour today.

So we had our lunch in the food court without her. My soda tasted like it had medicine in it. :eyebrow:

At the restrooms, my mom met somebody we know (who is blind). I thought I recognized her too.

We're trying to go down the elevator in the middle of the store. We wait forever for it to come up, and like 5 people with strollers come out. Then the doors shut! We missed the elevator! :cry: So we have to wait for it to come up again. A few more strollers come out. Luckily, we managed to get in it that time.

After waiting almost an hour and wandering around the Mall, we're heading back to the food court. We were far away from the elevator, and I don't like escalators, so I'm betting I can get to the food court sooner with the elevator than the escalator. I get to the elevator and go in, and as I'm going up I see my mom heading towards it (the elevator has windows for walls), so I go back down. The escalators were broken. :laughing:

When my aunt finally shows up, she has her lunch. Near us is a woman with a tiny baby, and she starts breast feeding it...

When we are about to leave the Mall, I see a car in the parking lot with the liscense plate P26-WTF. :lmao:

Now later after we leave the Mall, we go to Wal-Mart. After we come out, we see an 18 wheeler truck with DocuShred written on it. The side had a monster chewing up papers. When I look up at the driver, he has sun glasses and an evil looking narrow, tall grin!!! :eek:

On the way back home, we get behind a guy pulling some crazy tank of fluids. We pass him, and then we're behind a guy pulling a car. After we pass him, we get behind a garbage truck, and the guy is throwing trash out of his window. Trash delivery!

After that, some person pulls out in front of us and we nearly have a wreck.

End story.

I think this day is jynxed. Anybody else have a weird day today?

Ultra22Lemming
04-24-2002, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by Raichu86
Now we get back on the road, and after a while, this person we waited for starts slowing down. 50 MPH in no passing zones, 80 MPH in passing zones. And she was some old woman. Geez.

Was this old woman wearing a hat? Because every time we are going to school and we see an old man or woman we see if the person is wearing a hat. We think that an old woman wearing a hat driving drives well, but an old man wearing a hat drives bad. What do you think about this?

Raichu86
04-24-2002, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Ultra22Lemming
Was this old woman wearing a hat? Because every time we are going to school and we see an old man or woman we see if the person is wearing a hat. We think that an old woman wearing a hat driving drives well, but an old man wearing a hat drives bad. What do you think about this?

Nope. No hat.

Chris Miller
04-24-2002, 07:28 PM
I don't suppose I had a bad day today, but I had to wait 3 hours after I got to work before I could enter the restroom.
I think somebody dropped a bomb last night and just locked the door afterwards...anyway, when I entered, the smell literally knocked my head back, so I held my breath, went in there and opened all the windows, and got out. After the 3 hours, my back teeth were floating.

KJAZZ
04-25-2002, 12:40 AM
You have no luck!!! :D

(Note to everyone else: I had a bad day last Thursday and posted about it [See topic: KJAZZ's Bad Day] and this is what Raichu said in response.)