PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy 1

Brasel
04-24-2002, 03:49 PM
I've been playing Final Fantasy 1 lately. My party consists of a fighter, a black belt, a black mage, and a white mage...a pretty standard party.

Anyone use some wierd parties when they play FF1?

vegeta1215
04-24-2002, 03:55 PM
Lol, when I started playing FF1 a long time ago, I picked the exact same party! I think it's an excellent party too. But I never played very far. I got bored cause I had to build levels immensly before going to the next part - just to stay alive. I may take up the game again though.

Cloral
04-24-2002, 04:14 PM
I had the same party too. I got as far as Chaos, but never did beat him...

slothman
04-24-2002, 04:36 PM
I played that. I also tried 4 red mages. I got to Chaos but never bothered to beat him. I probably could though.
P.S. Hopefully someone will make a FF1 classic.

mrz84
04-24-2002, 04:44 PM
well i usually go with a fighter, a thief/red mage, a white mage, and a black mage. i never really liked the black belt that much but i can learn to try to use him more often. :kawaii: heres a nifty challenge: beat the game without using nuke or any other spell above magic level 6. :kawaii:

Daarkseid
04-24-2002, 05:09 PM
The most unusual combination I beat the game with, was a Fighter, two theives, and a white mage. It proved to be pretty powerful late in the game, when I had two Ninjas capable of dishing out 6-8 hits per attack and casts mid level ranged Black magic.