PDA

View Full Version : Help on A link to another dimension

timbot
04-24-2002, 12:52 PM
Ok, so I've been playing this for awhile and it's great. I'm on level 8 and having a little trouble getting through. Am I just not good enough, or is there something I should have that I don't? I've got the flippers, the power bracelet, the red candle, the ladder, the raft, and the shoes to walk on the spikes. Is that all I can get at this point?

Cronic
04-24-2002, 01:10 PM
Moving to quest announcement discussion>>>>

You'll get more help there.

Proper posting dictates that all quest related issues are to be discussed there.

VGWarrior
04-24-2002, 04:16 PM
If I remember correctly, it sounds like all you have to do is just have skill to beat level 8.

It is slightly difficult with the meager equipment you have, but don't dispair.

timbot
04-24-2002, 04:41 PM
Ok, thanks. That will save me from wasting any more time searching the dungeons and everywhere else to find something better. I really shouldn't be playing at all considering this is my last week of classes, and I have an 8 page paper due on Monday that I have yet to start. Damn these video games.

ImHoney7
04-27-2002, 12:54 PM
I still get nightmare's about Level 8 in ALTADD. hahaha Just kidding. I really dont get nightmares..but I seriously will never forget how difficult that level 8 was. It should win an award for the hardest level in a quest...LONG too! :heart: