PDA

View Full Version : Fantasia custom quest

BoubouZ
04-24-2002, 06:19 AM
Last week, I downloaded the Fantasia custom quest and it works fine and I would really be enjoying it if I WAS NOT DYING ALL THE TIME.

I have found and beaten the first dungeon, but after that I keep going to the same places (right of the first screen to the sea, to the Swamps and to the Gohma which of course keeps killing me ). As you can understand, I am looking for hints to allow me to progress and explore any new places.

Anybody have any ideas as to where I should go ??? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!!!!!:D :tongue:

Qale
04-24-2002, 01:46 PM
Fantasia is a pretty open ended quest in that it is very non-linear. Just like the original Legend of Zelda quest, you can really go way out of your way instead of properly going right to each and every dungeon.

Level 2 is inside one of the three rocks found at the bottom of your screen along the coast line.

Level 3 is where those Ghomas are kicking your butt. Obviously you'll need your bow and arrow.

Hopefully that'll be enough to get you on the right track to happiness. Why you are dying a whole lot is a little beyond me since most consider my quests some of the easier of the customs.

Qale

BoubouZ
04-25-2002, 03:00 AM
Thanks for the info Qale. I really like your quest and the music is great but I don't think that I would classify it in the easy custom quests. Maybe I have not gotten the hang of it yet.

Anyway, I am enjoying myself and really having a laugh with all the times that I die in the most weird places, so it does not matter.

Next time I am stuck, :D , I will let you know.

By the way, is there a walkthrough for this quest ? Just asking !!!

By for now!!!!
:cool:

Should have done a spell check - last line should read "Bye for now"

Qale
04-25-2002, 12:59 PM
I never thought of doing a walkthrough for my quests. Not quite sure exactly how to do one honestly. Is a walk through just a webpage that has a lot of screenshots and spills all the secrets or something?

Qale

BoubouZ
04-26-2002, 03:03 AM
A walkthrough is pretty much any document that tells you step by step what to do in any given game. It literally takes you by the hand to all the places that you must visit and tells you exactly what to do, i.e from origin go 3 screens to the left, 2 screens up and burn the third bush from the right.

the ZeldaClassic home page does have walkthroughs for the first two quests that you can check out.

Hey for once, I did not ask a question but rather answered it - I AM HAPPY !!!!!