PDA

View Full Version : Update

The Silent Assassin
04-23-2002, 10:37 PM
Sorry, only news staff could read what I posted in the News Forum, but I had no idea any of this was going down. It kind of ticks me off I wasn't notified, so I could save my articles to my hard drive.

Anyway, to the point, I've resigned from the news staff or whatever plans for the "new" news staff they have. I will, however, continue my articles "Hyrule Chronicles" and news updates in the General Gaming Discussion Forum.

Just PM me, whichever admin, with how you can get me my articles (because I know you didn't delete them, and I'd like them for future use).

Brasel
04-24-2002, 12:50 PM
Why don't you make a webpage for your Hyrule Chronicle articles? I really enjoy those!

Cyclone
04-24-2002, 12:55 PM
If it was in the form of a deleted post, I don't think there is much hope for those articles. Otherwise, there may be a shining glimmer of hope in offline browsing, for anyone who viewed them and remembers the topic number...

Cyclone

The Silent Assassin
04-24-2002, 01:08 PM
I doubt War Lord has deleted them...he always keeps records of AGN pages on his hard drive. I just wanted to know if he'd be kind enough to turn over the articles I wrote.

War Lord
04-24-2002, 01:50 PM
You know me quite well to know such a thing, or you were just assuming. I'll see what I can do tonight. I do still have the database and such...

The Silent Assassin
04-24-2002, 03:25 PM
I remember somewhere somebody bitched that you had records of the forums/main page since the start, and that you stored them. It was verified, so I went on that.