PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Beta Testers Wanted Thread

supertails2001
04-23-2002, 08:24 PM
I posted it. ME! Beta Testers needed for my CQContest quest: Daylight Savings.

Download Beta 1: Up to L-1 W\ Overworld

Can anyone help me?

If you find anything post it here..
Go here to DL the first beta. It's at my site! :D (http://www.geocities.com/supertails2001/index.html)

Blonde799
04-23-2002, 08:56 PM
Sure, I'll test this puppy.:) Are there any bugs that you already know of? I would hate to pester with such trivial things.

supertails2001
04-23-2002, 09:01 PM
Yes.

There's an intro bug which will be fixed immediately, and a bug in a warp puzzle. The cheat is

debug

Use in cases of extreme emergency.

Post bugs here.

THANKS!

Blonde799
04-23-2002, 09:35 PM
Just tested it.
-The training ground entrance has no side warp to the overworld.
- A bug in the puzz huh? You must be taking bout that warp puzzle, both warps to the same place.
- The room with invisible blockades. It looks like when I exit the warp puzzle room, I can't go any further than the doorway.
- When I first enter the training grounds, I went back through the entrance, which is the one that had no side warp.
- EDIT - I found all four HCPs, I just had to find the HC. Too...many.......FIREBALLS!
- IMO I think you should use low level enemies, especially when you have 1 heart max. I use low level enemies in my quest, at 2 hearts, and it still poses a challenge for players.:)

Other than that, your quest looks good so far. Keep up the good work.

supertails2001
04-23-2002, 09:39 PM
:eek:
j\k

OK. I'll fix those pesky bugs and post a new ver. on my website. Thanky!

EDIT: The HCP bug- There's another heart piece!
HINT! There are three ways to get in- It's there. Think of it as a shield and sword- The last HCP is the top-center part of the shield. It's past a walk-thru wall.

EDIT2: New beta up. Check up at my site again.