PDA

View Full Version : Yeah they come to snuff the rooster...

Cronic
04-23-2002, 08:04 PM
Ya know he aint gonna die!!

heh the recent passing of Alice in Chain's Layne Staley has inspired me to pick up another round of MGS2 extreme... I've been playing the same character with NO deaths... my most recent milestone was passing the harrier, and by no deaths I don't mean if I die I start again... I mean NO deaths :D The game is insane when played on extreme, and theres no other song I'd rather have in a MG foxhole than "rooster"

Anyone else ever embark on an insane gaming challenge? I've already decided that if I die I will start over.

Hermit
04-23-2002, 10:54 PM
That sounds pretty cool... but have you ever tried it without the use of weapons (except where they are required to beat bosses) ? See how far ya get on that one ;)

The Savior
04-24-2002, 07:44 AM
I'm currently in the process of beatin OoT with 3 hearts and no deaths. Not that extreme, but it's a start.

AlexMax
04-24-2002, 09:35 PM
What the hell....

You are insane Darth....

But this is coming from someone who hasn't beaten MGS2 yet... where are the ten controls for the Semtex bomb on the connecting gate?

Cronic
04-24-2002, 09:52 PM
look low, look behind doors or electrical pannels... Follow the sounds and it won't be that hard...

Update I managed to take down Vamp with a tranquilizer gun... I think my next mission will be to gop through with no killing ;)

Alex contact via codec (AIM) should you have anymore problems. My frequency is "DC Liquid Snake"...